Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hi . . . I’m finally home!

So glad you're home. Sounds like you have loving people around you to help. Heal quickly.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

Welcome back, @LilacTree! 💐

Yes, pace yourself, continue to relax and heal. So thankful you have your loving daughters to assist and support you through this difficult process of rehabilitation. ❤️

Valued Contributor

Welcome home @LilacTree!  HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Hey, LT!  I didn't know what happened (I'm not here that much anymore)  but am glad you are back and hope you are doing well!  Heart

Respected Contributor

Oh Lilactree..I am so happy you are home. I kept you and your daughters in my daily prayers. And we know how the ra expands everything when one is ill or injured.

please take care..🌷🌷🌷

Esteemed Contributor

Lilac Tree, I along with all the othe posters am delighted that you are now home.  Having experienced a broken hip and being in a rehab for a month I can fully understand the joy you must feel being in your own home with your wonderful new bed and pillows.

I was very concerned about your broken elbow and having to use a walker which is a big part of physical therapy.  Your daughters are to be given lots of hugs for taking such good care of you.  Please be very careful, don't be in a hurry to do things, take it nice and slow, no more falls.  Many of us here are looking forward to when you will back posting, we miss you.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree

God bless for a speedy recovery.

Honored Contributor

I am happy that you are doing well enough to be home.  Take good care of yourself and those beautiful daughters of yours will too.

God  bless you with healing grace.

Esteemed Contributor

WELCOME BACK!!  Nothing like FINALLY being home...and thanks to your daughter for keeping us informed of your progress................all best wishes for you for a quick recovery and feeling much better......hope you aren't in too much pain these days.....

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome home, Lilac Tree!  Take it easy and continue to get better.  You were missed around here!

Wishing you a quick and complete healing.

P.S.  You are blessed to have 3 sweet daughters to help you!