Valued Contributor

Re: Hi . . . I’m finally home!

So glad you are home!Be extra careful!You know you don

't want to fall again. One escapade is enough.

cathy from ma

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome home, @LilacTree

You've been missed! So happy to hear you are safely home and enjoying your new bed again. (Aren't "institutional" beds the worst?) Your daughters have been wonderful in helping with your PT and keeping us up-to-date. That's what family (and close friends) are all about. Sending wishes for an uneventful, but successful recovery. Blessings.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree. Must feel so good to get home.  Wishing you a good recovery and better times ahead.

Honored Contributor

It's good to see you again! Woman Happy @LilacTree

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree, it was so nice to see your post. Sending good thoughts and healing wishes your way. I also want to thank your daughter for posting for you.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@LilacTreeSuch good news to hear you are back home and with us again!!!

Your recovery will go much faster now that you have the comforts of home.

Best Wishes and have fun catching up.

Trusted Contributor

I know you’ve been through an awful ordeal and recovery will take time. There is just no place like home, with all things familiar and most of all, your own bed. So glad you are home, dear @LilacTree

Honored Contributor

I'm overjoyed to see your news, @LilacTree!   Welcome back!   I join others in extending my gratitude to your amazing daughters for surrounding you with such love and support.   Indeed, yes, you are loved.   Continued prayers for your healing, comfort, and safety, and a prayer of thanks for this good news, too!   Take gentle and good care of yourself.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

So glad you are back home @LilacTree! Looking forward to hearing from you again when you are up to it 💜.