Honored Contributor

Here's a "shocker" I lost weight....

I had my 6 month follow-up today and of course, dreaded getting on the scale🤢🤢

I've not been very good at watching my diet or food intake lately but I do walk 2 hours/day in the pool.

I was anticipating weight gain but got a very pleasant surprise since February I've lost 7 lbs...what 💃💃💃....I think the scale is wrong😉 but she said it isn't!

I'd say that was a great dr visit🙂🙂🙂

Respected Contributor

Re: Here's a "shocker" I lost weight....

@homedecor1   NICE!  Congrats on  your weight loss.  No matter how much or little,  whether you are trying or not,  as long as you are healthy and are happy about it....  congratulations are in order !!!!

Honored Contributor

That is terrific !  It's such a relief when the scale is in your favor. 👍

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Good for you! Didn't your clothes feel a little looser? I would love to lose 7 pounds. I walk every morning hopefully soon that will make a difference. 

Super Contributor

Two hours a day is a long time. You deserve to lose those 7 pounds..

Valued Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I've not been very good at watching my diet or food intake lately but I do walk 2 hours/day in the pool.

I was anticipating weight gain but got a very pleasant surprise since February I've lost 7 lbs...what 💃💃💃....I think the scale is wrong😉 but she said it isn't!

You exercise 2 hours a day in the pool!  That keeps your weight low! My son exercises every morning at the gym...he likes to eat...but his weight is great..its all about exercising!

Honored Contributor

@dimin 

It's a fast 2 hours as there is a group of us.  I started doing it during the first week of the shutdown.  It became a good way to socialize vs. staying inside.  Now, I can feel it if I missed or rainy day from "sitting" around.  It's so refreshing first thing in the AM and sometimes we go after dinner to do swim.

Actually some days I'm at the pool most the day with a good book or at the beach.  I hate being inside the house all day.

It's still  90s and humid here so walking is out of the question but will start around December if starts to cool off.

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 

No because 3/4 day I'm in swimsuit.  Come home shower & put on gym shorts & top.  So I really didn't notice ...now if it was a dress size then for sure😉

I hardly get really dressed  ...only on days he has dr appts or I have something to do.  Most days it's hang around clothing🙂

Super Contributor

GURL...  That is GREATIt's all about exercise and diet.

AND PLEASE PLEASE don't buy the TSV 8Greens Gummies.  THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR REAL FOOD.  $77 dollars for that ******.  DO NOT BUY.  EAT REAL FOOD.

@homedecor1 wrote:

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 

Good for you!  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward