Respected Contributor

Re: Herd Immunity

[ Edited ]

@pitdakota - You are entitled to believe that every single death reported to VAERS following a COVID-19 injection is false, but I also have the right to believe that at least many of them are legitimate.  You lack the ability to deny that the reported deaths in VAERS are causally related to the COVID-19 shots, just as I lack the ability to confirm that they are causally related.  Yet there is a big coincidence occurring at nursing homes when the COVID-19 shots are injected-- sudden deaths of mulitple nursing home residents, above the norm, and above what was seen at the height of the infections at the start of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

What if the shots are indeed causing deaths in our population?  Wouldn't you want to know that-- before you agreed to your injection?  I would.

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@pitdakota 

Thank you.

Correlation is not Causation 🙂

Hi @Drythe, yes, since we have worked with these types of data sets we know how it works.  It just doesn't work to mix apples with pineapples and heck through in a few avacados too!  Hope you are doing well.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain - If an entity like the WHO or the CDC indicate they are changing the way that cases are deemed positive via reducing cycle thresholds for PCR testing that others have been stating are way too high for months, why shouldn't that be discussed?  Isn't the word from these agencies the only word you trust and believe?  Only you are entitled to have such a discussion?  Sorry.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@agb80 wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

If you say you don't believe the CDC or medical data, you can't turn around and try to use any interpretation of medical data to support your views. Sorry.

@Porcelainthis website needs to shut down the conspiracy theorists. 

@agb80 Questioning and being cautious about the vaccine is not a "conspiracy".  According to the FDA which is right on their website there are many possible negative serious long term side effects from the new vaccines.

Most of the adverse events can develop many months down the road.

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

Possible adverse events are on page 16.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ @Lipstickdiva - If I were stating at this forum that I just got my COVID-19 shot, you would be applauding my personal account as the truth.  Of course, as an honest person, I will not be typing those words here, and I do not expect your applause after anything I write.

I am not a liar, and I resent your implication that I am. I have no incentive to lie, and I don't, because that's not the kind of person I am. That's a fact.  I don't make up imaginary friends with imaginary experiences. You don't have to believe that hard fact, but similarly, I am under no obligation to believe anything you write, either. I would never come out and accuse either of you of lying, however.  I draw a line in the sand at that. I think that engaging in that kind of behavior is unkind and unnecessary.

The "facts" presented to all of us in this pandemic are ever-changing and evolving. We should be able to have a conversation in a civil manner.  I hope that we can.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@agb80 wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

If you say you don't believe the CDC or medical data, you can't turn around and try to use any interpretation of medical data to support your views. Sorry.

@agb80 Questioning and being cautious about the vaccine is not a "conspiracy".  According to the FDA which is right on their website there are many possible negative serious long term side effects from the new vaccines.

@haddon9  So are you getting the vaccine or not or did you already?

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@agb80 wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@haddon9  So are you getting the vaccine or not or did you already?

@proudlyfromNJ No, I plan on taking a wait and see approach.....However I do the best that I can to keep my immune system as strong as possible.

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ @Lipstickdiva - If I were stating at this forum that I just got my COVID-19 shot, you would be applauding my personal account as the truth.  Of course, as an honest person, I will not be typing those words here, and I do not expect your applause after anything I write.

I am not a liar, and I resent your implication that I am. I have no incentive to lie, and I don't, because that's not the kind of person I am. That's a fact.  I don't make up imaginary friends with imaginary experiences. You don't have to believe that hard fact, but similarly, I am under no obligation to believe anything you write, either. I would never come out and accuse either of you of lying, however.  I draw a line in the sand at that. I think that engaging in that kind of behavior is unkind and unnecessary.

The "facts" presented to all of us in this pandemic are ever-changing and evolving. We should be able to have a conversation in a civil manner.  I hope that we can.

@Jersey Born  I never said if I was or was not getting the vaccine. I haven't decided yet. So I wouldn't be applauding anyone if they did or didn't. I just don't park myself here every day trying to pound my theories into the heads of the ones that don't agree with me. 

I haven't posted often on these threads but I do know what I have been reading about Covid counts since this all started.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ - I am not "pounding my theories" into anyone's head here.  People have the right to believe whatever they do or do not believe. I don't park myself here every day, either. You are insinuating unkind things about me, and I am merely defending myself, so to speak.  But after this comment, I am done with you. There is just no point in fostering any more negativity at this forum.  There is enough of that in the world, especially right now.

I think we all need to think critically to the best of our ability to do so during this pandemic, and consider every side to multifaceted issue of testing, tracking and treatment options.  My mother died sooner than she had to because I didn't think critically, or even for myself, at that time.  I blindly trusted what a medical "expert" told me to do for her without any investigation or verification at all.  I know; that's just another anecdote, but it is my truth, nonetheless.  My "stories" will always be consistent, because they are truthful.  I now fully investigate things I am told by proclaimed "experts", and I am not the least bit sorry that I do. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jersey Born wrote:

@pitdakota - You are entitled to believe that every single death reported to VAERS following a COVID-19 injection is false, but I also have the right to believe that at least many of them are legitimate.  You lack the ability to deny that the reported deaths in VAERS are causally related to the COVID-19 shots, just as I lack the ability to confirm that they are causally related.  Yet there is a big coincidence occurring at nursing homes when the COVID-19 shots are injected-- sudden deaths of mulitple nursing home residents, above the norm, and above what was seen at the height of the infections at the start of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

What if the shots are indeed causing deaths in our population?  Wouldn't you want to know that-- before you agreed to your injection?  I would.

@Jersey Born , there were 23 deaths reported in Norway in nursing home individuals who had received the vaccine shortly prior to death.  Of course there was some nervousness that the shot caused the death.

A physician explained that those who passed away after receiving the vaccine were in end of life care already inside this nursing home.  Some of them were going to pass regardless.  Some of them had an immune response to the vaccine and because they were already suffering with terminal illnesses or conditions, their bodies couldn't overcome the immune response from the vaccine and they passed.  

According to the physician, none of the 23 were health individuals who passed from the vaccine.

You can choose to believe what was said or not.  There are many stories out there about these deaths as well if you want to read other stories.

As an aside, I have not rec'd a vaccine because I'm not at the age where I would even be able to get one if I wanted.  But at this time, I am on the side of not getting the vaccine.  

I also am not a fan of conspiracy theories being automatically removed.  Not from here or any social media such as FB or Instagram.  I think they can be a great learning tool in many instances.