Contributor

Her Health Journey

[ Edited ]

Looking forward to Yolanda Hadid's upcoming book on her disease and recovery.  She is such of beacon of hope and positivity, not a negative bone in her body.  A true inspiration to those with this horrible disease!

Respected Contributor

When I had Lyme, I also had babesiosis.  The meds were disgusting but effective within 2-3 months.

Trusted Contributor

I agree parasites can be a issue and can be present in our body, but time suggest that the moon has anything to do with any of this sounds a little weard.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lyme & Parasites

[ Edited ]

Of course anyone who reads this will hopefully know enough to check out reviews of Dr. Klinghardt (or any doctor they are thinking of going to!) and you will find that many who went to him said it was a total scam. They could only get well by buying his expensive biopure products, except, no surprise the products did nothing and they did not get well.

Just type into search bar reviews of Dr. Klinghardt, and there are many reputable sites with reviews on him.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

What kind of parasites are we taking about here?? First of all, Lyme disease is caused by a bacteria, not a parasite. Parasites....there are so many kinds and may require different types of treatments. There is no one-fits-all cure.

Contributor

Her Health Journey

[ Edited ]

I wish all of you well, and speedy healing in your journey!

Honored Contributor

I've spent over twenty-five years of my life working in a pathology lab. I have seen parasites of all kinds. I'm here to say that there are varying methods of treating infections of the parasitic type. Do not rely on one or a few researcher's findings. Always consult with a board certified physician if you suspect you may be infected.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've spent over twenty-five years of my life working in a pathology lab. I have seen parasites of all kinds. I'm here to say that there are varying methods of treating infections of the parasitic type. Do not rely on one or a few researcher's findings. Always consult with a board certified physician if you suspect you may be infected.

@SilleeMee     I remember a couple years ago when a lot of those "cleanse" products were taken off the market because of deceptive advertising.........      The "parasites" people were eliminating were actually some kind of additives that swelled into grotesque shapes.  

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Seriously @Desertdi..??! rolling eyes.gif

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Seriously @Desertdi..??! rolling eyes.gif

@SilleeMee    Yes

♥Surface of the Sun♥