Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone here take them?  My husband started to.  Don't know yet if they help or not.  He still has too much pain from that sciatic nerve, and is giong to physical therapy twice a week now.  If no relief from that, surgery is the last straw.  His leg is weak. sometimes has some tingling in it, don't know if that's a good thing or bad.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean  I am so sorry to hear this. One of our friends had this problems,and it did  go away  .I hope Linus will find  some relief. Pain is so debilitating. I am praying for you both

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, Cherry.  With PT we are hoping it will go away.  Thanks for the prayers. That's always appreciated.  

Frequent Contributor

My husband tried them and it didn't help him (neuropathy).  His cousin swears by them, says he feels like his old self. Not necessarily a good thing. 

Sorry about your husbands back. Had that problem to the point I could not even stand up because of the pain. Had a couple of epiderals(?) and knock on wood have not had any more serious pain.

Valued Contributor

@gloriajean  I use magnesium lotion on my legs at night before bed for muscle cramps along with a mag supplement. I’ve heard it’s beneficial for sciatica pain also. I don’t know anything about hemp oil. This is what I use below. Sorry pic is so large. 

51034469-08C1-4330-ACEB-F6AC55B621E6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Hemp Oil Pills

[ Edited ]

So sorry your husband is dealing with this pain. I know it's no fun trying to function on a daily basis when you are in pain.

I vaped Thrive Vape Bright CBD & used Lord Jones CBD cream when I had Shingles. While it did help nothing I tried got rid of the pain. I used Thrive brand because it does not have any carriers like PG (propylene glycol) or VG (vegetable glycerin) in it so it's more expensive.

Need to research what you are taking. You want to know where the plants were grown without pesticides, herbicides etc. They should list lab results online or provide a copy, look for one using the whole plant, Milligrams CBD per bottle/dose, extraction process etc. You can find a lot of info at projectcbd dot org or more info at purecbdvapors dot com

Honored Contributor

Costo carries a line of body lotion called Hempz. I think it is a great product and the fragrance can be used by male and female. 

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Costo carries a line of body lotion called Hempz. I think it is a great product and the fragrance can be used by male and female. 

@Group 5 minus 1

That lotion has nothing to do with CBD which can help with pain. 

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

That's just a body lotion to moisturize skin, it doesn't do a thing for pain.

Honored Contributor

Thank you all for your replies.