Esteemed Contributor

Help....my doc has recommended a probiotic....

[ Edited ]

but she wants me to buy one that is USP verified.   Have spent time on Internet, but brands do not declare if USP verified or not.  Anybody out there have a suggestion? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Help....my doc has recommended a probiotic....

@corita- search usp verified probiotics. Costco and Sam's Club have them.

Honored Contributor

@corita  Call your doctor for suggestions/recommendations.  She should have given you a list.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@corita   I use Ancient Nutrients. They have their own website and are also sold on 

Amazon.

Contributor

I take a probiotic for lactose intolerance. A little off topic but if anyone is looking for help with lactose intolerance I take a daily advantage lactose probiotic every morning.  I also drink a cup of Kefir.  I used to have terrible issues with milk but the lactose pill and kefir have truly helped me.  I can eat pizza and have an occasional dish of ice cream.

Honored Contributor

@corita. I bet the package has a seal of approval on it if you can magnify a picture of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care
Super Contributor

I take Seed order them online only from Seed. They are one of the best. Been taking them for a year now...They are probiotic and synbiotic very good for your gut.  I take one a day.

Honored Contributor

I have been taking Andrew Lessman's Ultimate Friendly Flora for years. If you want to try his wait until it's the Today's Special in Oct hopefully.

The heat can affect the probiotics so don't know about ordering one through the mail right now?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita   this is my own pinion and do with it as you see fit but I personallystay away from mass produced probiotics vitamins and the like.   If you have a reputable health food store  check there.  All Probiotics are not created equal.