Esteemed Contributor

Heart ❤ Cath next week

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie 

I am having a Heart Cath next Tuesday. Was wondering if your husband has had his yet. I remember you posted a thread awhile back, and since I am having another one next Tuesday, thought I would ask. If so, if you care to share, I am hoping everything went well for him.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Heart Cath next week ❤

Hoping all goes well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heart Cath next week ❤

@hckynutjohn - Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Re: Heart ❤ Cath next week

I hope everything goes as smooth as ice and that you skate right through the procedure. We'll be thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn wishing you lots of luck on Tuesday! Hang in there, my friend.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn, Wishing you the very best outcome with your procedure!

Respected Contributor

Best wishes!

Respected Contributor

good luck with your procedure.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @hckynutjohn, I hope all goes well with your procedure!

Hubby had his procedure on the 22nd, this past Monday and it went very well.  No new issues were found so his, thankfully, he can be treated with medication.  He goes for his follow up this Friday.  He was given twilight and was able to tell them when there was discomfort during the movement of the catheter.  This was a VA hospital and I was amazed at how many people were in and out of his room preparing him.  At one point last week, it was thought that the procedure would be cancelled because when he went in the previous Friday for lab work, it was found that his A1C had gone up dramatically  into the 500+ range.  They called him back to the clinic to start insulin.  By Monday morning, it was 186 so they preceded.  I can't wait to set up his medical portal to see his official med report because his doctor versus the medical practitioner said slightly different things about the findings.

Anyway, thanks for asking and good luck.  Oh, may I ask what prompted your having to have this procedure?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@hckynutjohn  Good luck with your procedure and that you skate through it just fine!  And @Mmsfoxxie  hoping for continued good news on your husbands heart cath!!  Blessings to both of you!