Honored Contributor

Have you tried Daily Harvest Smoothies?

Have you tried Daily Harvest Smoothies? Did you like them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you tried Daily Harvest Smoothies?

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D No what are they?

ETA:  After reading the thread I realize it's a company...I just might go check it out.

Honored Contributor

I looked at their website recently...expensive.  Make your own.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Yes, My husband have been subscribing to Daily Harvest for over a month.  He is a very picky eater and we love the smoothies and Harvest Bowls.  We have both lost weight and it is so easy to prepare their selections.  We do add lean protein such as a grilled chicken breast or fish from Costco.  It's a super easy way to get all your vegies in every day.

Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I looked at their website recently...expensive.  Make your own.

It is expensive but we sat down and went over what we have been spending on groceries and take out since the pandemic and with the increase in food prices it is not much more.  Plus it takes a lot of time to buy qll the ingredients and there is a certain amount of waste with fresh produce I find.  Daily Harvest has allowed us to try so many different things we were not familiar with.  We really love it!  

Honored Contributor

@AZMattie wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

Yes, My husband have been subscribing to Daily Harvest for over a month.  He is a very picky eater and we love the smoothies and Harvest Bowls.  We have both lost weight and it is so easy to prepare their selections.  We do add lean protein such as a grilled chicken breast or fish from Costco.  It's a super easy way to get all your vegies in every day.

@AZMattie 

their commercials have intrigued my daughter and i for about a year  now. we were thinking of testing it out, especially now that she has been home for months taking her classes online. thanks for the review!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

@AZMattie wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

Wow-I really need to proof read my posts!  I meant to say My husband and I have been subscribing---lol

Valued Contributor

For the past four or five years (or more) DH does nutrisystem for several months. This leaves me to cook for one or eat out for one. I think next time I have to suffer through nutrisystem (lol) I'm going to order this for me.

Honored Contributor

Those harvest bowls look interesting,and soups.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Contributor

Yes I have and they are very good. You just have to be careful and read the ingredients when making your selections. I have ordered some that we not for my taste.  The peach is particulary good to me. The harvest bowls are also good. Expecting a shipment today!