Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Tried Expanding Dental Floss? Burst? Cocofloss?

@sueinsf wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Porcelain 

I added a 3-pack of Cocofloss to my shopping list ($25).

@SurferWife  If you go to the Cocofloss website they offer an Auto Delivery (I'm assuming you can cancel it at anytime) and I think you get to pick 3 flavors for $24.  You might want to check that out too if you're interested in trying different flavors.  I believe they have more of a selection than Amazon.  

Ooh they really do have more flavors on their site. And you can get the limited edition chocolate version on its own there. Thanks for the tip @sueinsf.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Porcelain 

I added a 3-pack of Cocofloss to my shopping list ($25).

@SurferWife  If you go to the Cocofloss website they offer an Auto Delivery (I'm assuming you can cancel it at anytime) and I think you get to pick 3 flavors for $24.  You might want to check that out too if you're interested in trying different flavors.  I believe they have more of a selection than Amazon.  

Ooh they really do have more flavors on their site. And you can get the limited edition chocolate version on its own there. Thanks for the tip @sueinsf.

You're very welcome @Porcelain.  The Vanilla is also seasonal/limited.

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain   Never heard of Dr. Tung products. Looked it up on Amazon and will order some. Always like to try new things.

Respected Contributor

Cocofloss is offering a free spool of Cara Cara Orange with a $25 purchase thru 4/30 11:59 pm PT.  I don't think I can post the code here so hoping you can google it and find it online (but it's how you would describe biting into an orange that emits a lot of liquid Smiley Happy)

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain   At your suggestion I tried Dr. Tungs smart floss and really like it. I found it on Amazon and had it the next day. What a great find.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@panda1234 wrote:

@Porcelain   At your suggestion I tried Dr. Tungs smart floss and really like it. I found it on Amazon and had it the next day. What a great find.

Woohoo! I'm so glad!

ETA:

I might have to try that brand too. Now that I"m becoming a floss sophisticate and all. lol

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr