Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried Relief Factor?

My DH wants to try Relief Factor but not sure if it will do any good.  I looked at Andrew Lesserman products which I order a few but still not sure.  If anyone has had experience with it I would appreciate your comments.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried Relief Factor?

Why not give it a try and see if it helps? I would imagine that people with different types of pain will experience different results. 

Esteemed Contributor

Having an inquiring mind.........I Googled  about the father & son - are they doctors?

Didn't really get many answers but some info about if you wish to cancel and stop future shipments and their window of time  (within 60 days or so)

To jump start the program you take a lot of vitamin pills at first - like 3 to 6 packets.

My digestive system couldn't handle that........

Read the fine print.............

Honored Contributor

@tampalady   We have wondered the same thing...if you decide to try the product, let us know your experience.

Respected Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

My DH wants to try Relief Factor but not sure if it will do any good.  I looked at Andrew Lesserman products which I order a few but still not sure.  If anyone has had experience with it I would appreciate your comments.

I once got bitten with a deal like this, was ashamed to tell anyone, but then told my mailgirl and she has gotten bit too. If this is good, put it on the shelf. The product I bought was a health item, for $14.95 to try, but could only get it with a credit card. Before it was half done I got another bottle for $99.00. I cancelled my credit card and never fell for that again. Also didn't have to pay the $99.00. Be very aware with these things. I know Pat Boone , and the other guy on there, and think highly of them, but..... 

Valued Contributor

No they are not doctors but working with doctors to get the right formula.  I understand about the money issue but you can always cancel.  Waiting to see if anyone on the boards has tried before I decided to invest.

Esteemed Contributor

Check the site.....

One ingredient is a herb, Epimedium/lcariin, AKA Horny Goat Weed 😂 which in the FAQ they state may contain pesticides.

really.....

Honored Contributor

I have been taking Relief Factor for six months and for me, it works wonderfully! I will admit that it took a while before it kicked in, perhaps 4-5 weeks. I was ready to quit, but am glad I didn't.

My issue was my arthritic knees that could cause some pain of the nerves all the way down the legs. But I don't have that problem now.

I started off taking the packets three times a day, then went down to the recommended twice a day. Sometimes I forget the second packet of the day and I can tell; it makes a difference when I forget.

I recommend people try it if you are experiencing pain. But will caution about the fact that some of us have to stick with it a little bit longer to get the results.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I have been taking Relief Factor for six months and for me, it works wonderfully! I will admit that it took a while before it kicked in, perhaps 4-5 weeks. I was ready to quit, but am glad I didn't.

My issue was my arthritic knees that could cause some pain of the nerves all the way down the legs. But I don't have that problem now.

I started off taking the packets three times a day, then went down to the recommended twice a day. Sometimes I forget the second packet of the day and I can tell; it makes a difference when I forget.

I recommend people try it if you are experiencing pain. But will caution about the fact that some of us have to stick with it a little bit longer to get the results.

@World Traveler I have wondered about this product since I see the ads all the time.  Not for me since my only issue with pain is a lot of headaches, but I have a friend who has been taking Tramadol and her doctor took her off of it.  I thnk she has found relief through CBD though.  I really haven't talked to her since all this shutdown.  She has had issues with her E-mail and I'm not even sure she has gotten the E-mail I sent her at Christmas.

But, I'm still curious about it.  I know the Quick Start program is $19.95 for what appears to be about a 28 day supply if you take two pkts/day.  That is supposedly a discounted rate.  So, what exactly does it cost per month if you take the recommended dosage?

I also wondered if it was one of those subscription programs that was very difficult to cancel. Of course, since you stayed with it you wouldn't know the answer to that.  

From one of their latest commercials they specifically state that it is a combination of 4 supplements.  I guess if you know what those 4 supplements are (which should be on the package) you could research to see what sort of pain they are supposed to address.

Valued Contributor

@tampalady @Yes, both my husband and I used it and were shocked to find it actually resolved our knee pain within about 4 weeks of use. I am as skeptical as they come but I could hardly get out of a chair without extreme knee pain. And my husband had residual knee pain after surgery. Within a month all pain was gone. We stayed on RF for another 4 months then stopped. That was 4 years ago and we are still fine.