Super Contributor

Has anyone ordered H202820 sciatica pillow if not need suggestions please.

I bought a nice recliner in November felt great in the store but not at home, kept thinking I just needed to get used to it. So I have to keep the 700.00 chair and it hurts my backside, trying to figure something to make it feel better wondered about this pillow but it has only 2 reviews both bad. I wondered if this hurts because its a rocker recliner and always had the wall-aways. Any ideas or advice??? I need it I'm sore!!!!!!! Oh I've tried sofa pillow and even bed pillow didn't work

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone ordered H202820 sciatica pillow if not need suggestions please.

I bought a recliner that felt great in the store, when I got it home it was very uncomfortable. I ended up returning it. Do you have your receipt, I'm sure they will take it back.

Super Contributor

I've waited too long, I'm sure they wouldn't take it back. I kept thinking I was just imagining the discomfort and comparing my old chair to the new one.

Valued Contributor

proofer - I have been suffering from sciatica for over 10 years now. My Mom, God love her, bought me this sciatica pillow because she knows how much pain that sciatica has caused me. However, it was so uncomfortable that I couldn't use it. I've tried just about every pillow out there and really nothing has helped much. We have wooden kitchen chairs and I use one of those coccyx cushions on that chair. It's thick, about 3-3-1/2 inches. It's the only cushion that gives me a little relief. Check out Amazon. I just saw this cushion and am going to order it to use at work. It's $37.90. Love Home Coccyx Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion/seat Pad/chair Pad/ Chair Cushion/ Office Cushion/car Cushion/stool Cushion-relieve Spinal Compression Nerve Pain, Sciatica and Pressure Off Back and Legs-thickening Version-Size:15.7''*11.5''*3.5''(Navy blue). HTH
Esteemed Contributor

It has 4 SCATHING reviews!!!!

Regular Contributor

No, I have not. I do own orthopedically supportive pillows, both the travel cushion and the backrest, that can be used both in a vehicle and on a chair, by Lifeform of Canada. They are carried at Relax the Back stores in the U.S. The pillows I have are filled with gel but I believe there are more recent ones with memory foam, also. I was in a serious accident years ago and suffer from perpetual lower back and sciatica issues. These pillows have been very supportive for me. I learned from over 25 years of physical therapy that a soft seat is the very worst seating for your spine. It is imperative to have a firm base to sit on, not a wooden one, but something that allows you not to sink into the cushion, in order to get your back stabilized. These cushions have worked for me. There are many others available as well that you can try at the store. I have also purchased pillows in the past from some medical supply stores but find that I like the Lifeform products the best. I have looked into purchasing a Lifeform office chair as well. The items are costly but worth the money for me. Alleviates a lot of discomfort and pain. Hope this helps you in your search.