Super Contributor

Has anyone here had experience

in using either *hemp oil* via dropper and under the tongue?

Also, there seems to be another type of hemp oil in larger sizes (up to a gallon!) which is food-grade and can be used for H,S and Nails too.

I bought a small 1-oz. bottle the other day, on sale for $10.

Then this am. saw a 4-oz. bottle on sale for less than $7!

Just by reading descriptions, ingredients, etc., it seems that the dropper style is used more for “pain or anxiety”

and the large bottles are taken internally ( salad dressing,)or for your skin

and hair.

These are HEMP products with NO CBD content,  so I’m still unsure

if hemp products are a Fad,

or or are they effective (and at doing what?)!

thanks for any info.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone here had experience

I am curious too about this.

Respected Contributor

Save your money. I had a terrible painful shoulder, I'm on Plavic, so the Dr wouldn't give me anything for it, only use heat she said. My Son was familiar with a girl who worked in one of these stores, so dropped in and got me a bottle. She told him ,some people say it works, some say it does nothing for them. Well I was the latter. Used it one week and stopped. I don't know the price, he wouldn't tell me.

@chiclet wrote:

I am curious too about this.

Esteemed Contributor

Marvelous how the USDA hemp bill opened doors for placebos to be marked.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HLP wrote:

"I had a terrible painful shoulder, I'm on Plavic, so the Dr wouldn't give me anything for it."

@HLP 

If you are on Plavix, not "Plavic", as in your post!  Be very careful as Plavix is a very serious blood thinner, and does not interact well with many medications. 

I was on both Coumadin/Warfarin and Plavix for several years, and all my doctors were more concerned about the Plavix than the Coumadin/Warfarin blood thinner. Might be why your doctor will not give you any prescription meds that fall into the anti-inflammatory classification.

This is what I know from my own personal long term experience of being on blood thinners. Just a "heads up" for you, and maybe others that read this thread.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JumpTheRope----I suggest you go to your local pot shop---if those are legal in your state. I am in WA state, a legal state,  so I have gone in just to get info about the various CBD/ Hemp products and what would work for the ailment I am dealing with. The people who work there are very knowlegable about their items. I  am using a great cbd cream for my arthritic parts that really does the trick. Now are you wanting CBD or THC---2 different things----Thc gets you high and the other does not.