Respected Contributor

How @Katcat1 is doing? Was wondering if she's in the hospital or home after having to go to the ER earlier in the week.

Honored Contributor

I noticed she hasn't posted since she said she was going to the ER so I'd assume that's where she is...hospital.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I too expect she was admitted to the hospital; symptoms sounded like CHF to me.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone heard

[ Edited ]

@RedTop wrote:

I too expect she was admitted to the hospital; symptoms sounded like CHF to me.   

@RedTop 

Didn't see her post about going to the ER.  Been through the CHF myself and hopefully that us not what she is dealing with.

Even with my 2 heart attacks, they did not diagnose CHF until doing an Echocardiogram. That was after the Heart Cath and Stent Angioplasty Procedure. Would be hard to diagnose CHF from just hearing about symptoms from my Cardiology Experiences.

I am in the hospital right now myself getting an Iron Infusion. Been here since Wednesday afternoon. Not sure when I will be released.

I wish @Katcat1  the best and hope it is not CHF or serious Cardiac issue.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn I hope all goes well for you, and you will be back skating soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@On It wrote:

@hckynutjohn I hope all goes well for you, and you will be back skating soon.

@On It 

The way my leg looks right now, I think it will be awhile before I can skate. Leg above my knee is swelled about the size of my thigh. It is blood and my body will take time to level it out throughout my body. Right now if I bend my leg back a little, my calf muscle presses against my thigh.

Don't mind getting hurt, but I hate these dang things that keep me from skating. Will have to get walking before I think about lacing up the skates for awhile.

Thank you very much for your concern and well wishes. Iron Infusion done, now to see if I have to stay another night.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

Hope your recovery is quick and painless.  I enjoy reading your posts.  Get well.

Honored Contributor

I was/am also concerned about possible blood clots for her.  She fell off her Rollator a few weeks ago and said she had trouble breathing then and pain.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn 

So sorry to hear that you are ailing...faster recovery please so you can get back to life out of the hospital !

🏒🥅⛸. 😿😿😿

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn- Hope you're up and about and back to skating soon.