Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn - I hope you're out of hospital soon and on the mend.  We seem to be hearing about so many members recently with health issues.

Sending out prayers for all of our posters who are not well, for speedy recoveries.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking about Kat, too.  They can make miracles happen nowadays.  Thank goodness.

Sorry to hear about your mishap @hckynutjohn , you sure have had your share!  

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn @Hope you get out soon.I bet you want to get back to the skating rink.I have been in the hospital three times recently.Each time for about a week.It stinks to be stuck in a bed with no visitors and nothing to do.I don't have a cell phone so I couldn't go on the net either.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and comments.

This thread is about @Katcat1 and her well being, and my concern is about her. I will be fine in time, and hopefully we get good news about @Katcat1 soon.

Thank you @catter70  for starting this thread and your concern for her.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn , hope you're up and at the rink again soon. Always enough prayers for everyone .Take care and let us know how you're doing.

Valued Contributor

@hckynutjohn ...  you are my go to on medical matters ...  so I need you back in the saddle quickly should a medical need require your assistance ...  please get well soon ...  quickly !!  

Respected Contributor

Praying for @Katcat1 and @hckynutjohn for complete and swift recoveries.

So sorry, John, that you, too, are experiencing health issues.  I hope you are up and skating again really soon.  Take good care of yourself.

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn, et al

KatCat1 has updated her original post in Beauty.

Trusted Contributor

I hope she will give us an update on how she is doing; I have been praying for her. 

Honored Contributor

This is from @Katcat1 's post on the beauty forum.  She may not have known this thread existed.

"Thank you, ladies, for all the beautiful get well wishes.  7 days in the hospital but the edema is gone, breathing is back to no oxygen sitting although the dr. still wants me on a little.  I had fluid ON the top of my lungs so it was difficult getting in the air in and out (I had never heard of fluid on the outside of the lungs).  Ava was so happy to see me and walked out of her bed so I would pick her up.  She tugs at my heart.  Thank you all again, I was really pleasantly surprised at all the well wishes"

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment