Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone heard noises that no one else does?

@RedTop- I think your replies have been the most kind and compassionate.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal,

This poster has truly touched me, and I feel deeply for what she’s going thru.   I went thru similar situations with my grandmother after my papaw died, with my aunt after my uncle died, and with my mom after my dad died.   Anxiety nearly got the best of all of them, even tho they were surrounded by many people eager to help.   It pains me to know this poster only has one person there to help her.  I do the only thing I can do from my location in West Virginia, reach out here, and pray for her every day.   

Esteemed Contributor

KaliaMonet--My doctor suggested a hearing test and pills for anxiety.

Trusted Contributor

@halfpint1 I don't know where you are located but if in close proximately to other houses, could you be hearing their a/c fan running. I hear the a/c's on both sides of me when they come on. 

If this has been discussed before I apologize.

Esteemed Contributor

One poster suggested to turn off the heat etc. at night but it is in the daytime too. Just did that and it ls still noisy with white noise too. OH well!

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1,

I think you just proved that the noise is all in your head!    Please continue to medicate yourself for the anxiety, and try to let go of this obsession.  

Super Contributor

@halfpint1 Just wanted to tell you I believe your ears could very well be picking up something that no one else hears....There is so much interference now days from smart meters to cell phone towers,wi fi and cell phones that can cause all kinds of havoc with our natural energetic bodies......i believe a sensitive person could very well be effected in a way that the ear might pick up on these non organic frequencies by anyone of the above mentioned ..I myself unplug my wi fi router everynight so my body wont be effected and i can get a good healing sleep each night..We sleep better doing this.....Also we turn cell phones off at night....I am sorry you have to deal with this and hope if you dont find a solution you can find a way to live with it as peacefully as you can...All the best to you Halfpint!

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@halfpint1 Just wanted to tell you I believe your ears could very well be picking up something that no one else hears....There is so much interference now days from smart meters to cell phone towers,wi fi and cell phones that can cause all kinds of havoc with our natural energetic bodies......i believe a sensitive person could very well be effected in a way that the ear might pick up on these non organic frequencies by anyone of the above mentioned ..I myself unplug my wi fi router everynight so my body wont be effected and i can get a good healing sleep each night..We sleep better doing this.....Also we turn cell phones off at night....I am sorry you have to deal with this and hope if you dont find a solution you can find a way to live with it as peacefully as you can...All the best to you Halfpint!

finally someone agrees with me

Super Contributor

@halfpint1  we also use a grounding pad on our bed that our feet and legs touch.It has a snap that you snap cord to and plug the other end into the grounding hole in a outlet..We have been using for yrs now the sheets but because they wore out faster than most liked the Earthing.com company discontinued them and now they make a plush pad in different sizes..We just bought the pad and they are made of a material with silver in it and that is what helps it to ground when you have bare skin touching it even if its just feet and ankles..Pad is much nicer than the 1/2 sheets were and it looks like they will last if taken care of for a few yrs...We always know when they are not working because we snore...lol When grounded most dont snore or if they do its very light...It helps body pain and to sleep better and when grounded your body heals faster.....Amazon has the small 18 inch one(below pic) and there website has the 27 inch and bigger..Maybe this might be of help to you?Amazon has a 30 day money back guarantee so you cant loose trying it from them.

Esteemed Contributor

This has been going on for 3hours constantly. I see a doctor coming up. So loud that I can't stand it. I quit the drugs for after awhile it didn't help. No one can understand. In the beginning it wasn't like this. I am not to blame!