Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever had this surgery

On 6/29/2014 Still Raining said:

Why not just go ahead and fill the prescription and have it on hand. That way you can decide if you need it or not as you heal?

That's very good advice; it's what I'd do.

Valued Contributor

I wish to thank all of the amazing people on this board that sent me very helpful suggestions, caring thoughts, prayers and concerns for me.

I am healing well, Had a little setback, but I am seeing better. I am still in the care of my surgeon for another month.

The AMAZING thing, I never needed any pain medication, I did have them on hand. I have very high pain tolerance. The doctor was amazed.

Thank you from my heart MADAMEL, STILL RAINING, VIOLANN, TOOTYJANE, ANNABELLETHECAT, NUTMEG3, BIGSISTER, TOLAKIMONO, QUALITYGAL, REDTOP, NINJASMOM

You are all in my prayers~

Honored Contributor

pugvette74, I just now saw this thread, and pray for your continued healing. Please keep us updated on your progress.
Valued Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Tissyanne said: pugvette74, I just now saw this thread, and pray for your continued healing. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Thank you very much that you will pray for me. Your kindness has touched my heart~~~