Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Here Bought a Really Comfortable Bed?

I've had a memory foam mattress for several years that completely eliminated my morning backaches. It's not a Tempurpedic but is the same foam, made by Bragada. I refuse to pay for Tempurpedic's advertising. I wouldn't have a conventional mattress after sleeping on the foam.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Believe it or not we have been sleeping on a water bed for 45 years. That's the only bed we can sleep on.Deb

Valued Contributor

I bought a top of the line mattress from Ikea. I love it.

Honored Contributor

I bought a memory foam topper (two 3"" 100^ memory foam from Target) and have a NN featherbed on top of it.

Heaven.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm sure there's a PERFECT bed for you! There's a zillion different brands, models, etc. the key is to do your homework....check the reviews on different websites. Also, when testing in person, wear something super comfortable...and really test it. On your side, on your back....don't be embarrassed. Good luck!

Contributor

I think the secret to a mattress you will enjoy for a long time is to not skimp on the cost. We bought a Serta several years ago that was around $1600 and we still love it. We bought one after that for a good bit less and it started sinking in the middle in about 6 months. I don't know if Serta has gone down hill or if we just should have stuck to the more expensive ones. We also have a Serta gelfoam mattress in our summer home and we love it too. Just do a lot of research and be willing to invest in it. Then you won't have to be looking for another one in a few years. (Just my opinion)...

Valued Contributor

Mine is also a Stearns and Foster but it's discontinued. When one of my friends stayed over she immediately asked me to strip the bed so we could figure out what the style was and she checked it out and it's no longer made but Stearns and Foster is the best.
Regular Contributor

I have a Pedic Solutions memory foam mattress I purchased from the Q about 2 years ago, and I am only half joking when I tell you I would marry it if I could. I love it so, so much, and it was very affordable.
Honored Contributor

After YEARS of failed attempts we have found that a dense foam mattress covered by a 3" or 4" gel foam mattress pad covered by a CuddlEwe is the best of the best of the best. This combo is not too hot, not too cold, supports all my pain spots without being too hard, and if shifted around with every change of linens, has not developed uncomfortable indentations.
Esteemed Contributor

We love our Beautyrest, cannot feel anything the other one is doing, including our dog. I have no interest in anything with air or foam or anything other than a good old fashioned firm spring mattress.