Respected Contributor

Has Anyone Heard from Hckynut/John Lately

I have not seen any comments from Hckynut lately.

There seems to be many who have not posted lately.

Wishing them all wellness, peace, and happiness.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Heard from Hckynut/John Lately

@chiclets.  He posted on the Depression thread yesterday.

Respected Contributor

I did a search for his user name and found he posted 4 times yesterday, twice the day before....    He doesn't seem to be missing.

Regular Contributor

He posted today in Thanksgiving side thread.

Respected Contributor

@nomless wrote:

I did a search for his user name and found he posted 4 times yesterday, twice the day before....    He doesn't seem to be missing.

Thank you.

I do not know how to do that search and glad he is not "missing".

Respected Contributor

@chiclets, I didn't know how to do the search either but it's easy. Go up to the right hand side where it says "Community." Click on the down area and you will see "Users" and click on that. Then type the user's name in the search bar to the left and then hit "go." Their posts will come up. HTH.  

Valued Contributor

Haven't seen any recent posts from151949. What happened to her?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @chiclets,

Always appreciate it when someone here is concerned about my where abouts, and I thank you.

I am healthy and as physically fit as I was in my 40's, and taking advantage of it every single day. Returned to my true passion, ice skating, after over 14 years of 1 life threatening illness after another. Had several injuries relearning how to skate again, but with 12 weeks of Balance Physical Therapy, and 4 months working on it every day at home for 30-45 minutes? I can honestly say I am a pretty good skater once again.

When anyone asks me "how you doing"? My reply is always an honest, GREAT!

Hope things are well with you and yours, and have a Happy Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful for every added day I have been given.

My best to you,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950

Not sure, but seems like I read she had gotten banned. I enjoyed posting with her, even though we didn't/don't always see things the same.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Hi @chiclets,

Always appreciate it when someone here is concerned about my where abouts, and I thank you.

I am healthy and as physically fit as I was in my 40's, and taking advantage of it every single day. Returned to my true passion, ice skating, after over 14 years of life threatening illness after another. Had several injuries relearning how to skate again, but with 12 weeks of Balance Physical Therapy, and 4 months working on it every day at home for 30-45 minutes? I can honestly say I am a pretty good skater once again.

When anyone asks me "how you doing"? My reply is aleays an honest, GREAT!

Hope things are well with you and yours, and have a Happy Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful for every added day I have been given.

My best to you,

hckynut(john)

You have such a positive attitude! Good for you! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!