Honored Contributor

Hand Sanitizer 80% Alcohol

[ Edited ]

Sugar Wood Shop  

Just put that in your Search engine

They are on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram

We were recently contacted by the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection with information that food processing plants are able and welcomed to make hand sanitizer during this challenging time when there is a shortage around the nation.

****IMPORTANT INFO:***** We have now switched to a 6 OUNCE bottle of our hand sanitizer due to a nationwide shortage of packaging, this bottle was all we were able to get our hands on at the moment! The photo in the listing shows our 4 oz bottle which we have ordered as well and hope to bring back soon when it arrives at our facility. The price increase reflects the two ounces of extra sanitizer in each bottle.

Sugar Wood wanted to do our part to try to help keep our citizens and community safe by creating our own line of hand sanitizer which we will sell on our website and ship to all 50 states.

Our hand sanitizer is an unscented hydrating gel formula, soothing topical solution with 80% Isopropyl Alcohol which has been proven to kill 99% of germs.

On the site click on Hand Sanitizer OR Shop and you will see the Sanitizer Picture. You can order on the site.

HandSanitizer023_1024x1024.jpg

Each Bottle is 4 oz (118 mL)

*****PLEASE NOTE: **** We are currently having a 5-7 day turn around for these bottles of hand sanitizer! At the moment, our ingredients are coming on a delivery truck and will be here very soon!

****If you add your sanitizer with an order of any of our treats, the turn around time will vary depending on the treats you've included with your order. Please reference the turn around time of the treat you are purchasing with the sanitizer! If you want your sanitizer right away, please purchase JUST the sanitizer and make a second purchase for your treats/

They Sell Some Yummy Looking Treats that sounds really good.  *not sanitizer scents :-)

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Re: If you need Hand Sanitizer $5 for each one

I'm only supporting my local businesses. I recently ordered some hand sanitizer from our local Traverse City Whiskey Co. They have stopped producing whiskey and now are making hand sanitizer. Yay! Got my order last week! Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

If I cant find any soon I might just order. We have no place local that is making any. We dont have any in our Walmart or CVS.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't care for hand sanitizer that smells like caramel.  But then again, I don't care for body products that smell like food or desserts.  

I am glad that people are branching out and making these much needed items.  I am sure that there are many that will love this scent.  Hey, look at how many people buy Philosophy "food" scented products.  JMO

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Uh, nevermind, @CherryHugs .  I see that the hand sanitizer is unscented.  They offer the caramel products for your eating pleasure.  My mistake.........I may need new glasses Woman Wink>

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  Woman Happy   Im glad you saw that was the treats lol

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs Wow!  Thank you.  They've gone to 6 oz bottles and nicely texted me for free shipping!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   that is great!!  6 ounce even better! since I cant find any here i think I will now order. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Did you order any of the yummy looking treats too there Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Hand Sanitizer 6 oz for $7.00

They sold out of the 4 ounce quickly and now have 6 ounce bottles.  $7 each.