Honored Contributor

Ham and cheese sandwiches recalled

5A765AC1-F958-467A-B64B-5BD291F98600.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Ham and cheese sandwiches recalled

I guess if anyone bought a wedge sandwich on October 7 or 8, they probably ate it already.  Oh well, at least they'll know why they got sick.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I guess if anyone bought a wedge sandwich on October 7 or 8, they probably ate it already.  Oh well, at least they'll know why they got sick.  Smiley Sad

Best Buy date is 10/17 or 10/18. One could easily be in someone’s fridge or found lying in a supermarket deli case. If my post prevents one person from getting ill I will be very happy. 

Esteemed Contributor

Someone is not doing their job? 

Honored Contributor

No surprise.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D :  This "cut and paste" is ridiculous.  FYI:  serious recalls are usually put on local news of areas affected.  Please spare us every food product recall wherever!!!

Honored Contributor

Why not put them all on one thread, instead of flooding the board? That way people interested could read them if they wanted to

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Why not put them all on one thread, instead of flooding the board? That way people interested could read them if they wanted to

@cherry   Agree.  Plus these are very difficult to read. 

Better to link the site than copy and paste, imo.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Best Buy date is 10/17 or 10/18. One could easily be in someone’s fridge or found lying in a supermarket deli case. If my post prevents one person from getting ill I will be very happy. 

Thanks for your posts, Mindy.

I have been wanting to tell you that I appreciate them, and find them to be helpful. I don't always know about these recalls because we no longer have cable TV so I don't always see them on any kind of a news article.

I appreciated the other one that you posted about the salad sandwiches. My husband will sometimes buy pre-made sandwiches at the convenience stores where he buys gas for the car.

I asked him if he bought any of the sandwiches on the recall list, but he said that he didn't buy those kinds. He loves to eat tuna and chicken salad sandwiches, but when he goes to Speedway or Kwik Trip, he'll buy their hot foods.

You're right, as you never know who could be reading here on the forums, and who might be reading and who may pass along your--or anyone's information here. Heart

I always share what I read here when I feel that something could be helpful, as I feel that the people who post here are a really smart group of people. Smiley Very Happy