Regular Contributor

Re: Had biopsy for uterine cancer

Best wishes for good news coming your way.

Honored Contributor

Sending gòod wishes for a gòod report.
Trusted Contributor

Update, the results were a benign polyp (yeah!!). Thanks for your support. Now on to my mamogram on monday, my calender is getting old.
Respected Contributor

On 6/27/2014 springers said: Update, the results were a benign polyp (yeah!!). Thanks for your support. Now on to my mamogram on monday, my calender is getting old.

Out of curiosity, has your doctor advised you to have a hysterectomy for this? I had the same results last year and my doctor was pushing me to have the procedure plus some additional stuff. I've put it on the back burner for a while. I'm just interested to see what other people have been advised.

Valued Contributor

On 6/27/2014 springers said: Update, the results were a benign polyp (yeah!!). Thanks for your support. Now on to my mamogram on monday, my calender is getting old.

Yay, springers!!! Wonderful, wonderful news!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Scooby, no I asked about the polyp. She said she thinks she got it all and If it became a problem (aggresively growing) she would have me do a d&c. (She doesnt expect to happen but no one knows). She thinks my symptoms were from pre menopause (irregular cycles).
Trusted Contributor

Heres to all of our health!!!! Cheers!!!
Super Contributor

Praying for you a perfect report and yes those hurt so badly. I have had two or three.......I think two but maybe three. They gave me nothing for pain.........horrible. Please keep us posted.

Super Contributor

GOOD OUTCOME !! WHAT A RELIEF !