Valued Contributor

HSN ts meal replacement shake? anyone try this?

Do you recommend ? Tia
New Contributor

Re: HSN ts meal replacement shake? anyone try this?

They are delicious. I order this TS every year. Best if used with a shaker cup or a blender.
Respected Contributor

I ordered it. Would love to hear from the ladies here that have used it previously.
Trusted Contributor

I've never tried it but they have artificial sweeteners which I can't tolerate.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Trusted Contributor

I got the chocolate a couple years ago. I did not get it for weight loss. I got it because I am not hungry in the morning. I get hungry around 10am. I was starting a new job so couldn't eat at 10am. I put one scoop in a glass of milk every morning. It doesn't dissolve as smoothly in milk as it does in water. I preferred the taste of it in milk vs water. It is sweet. A different kind of sweet. It does not taste bad but it's not Nesquick in milk. Taking this in the morning was satisfying as in I didn't feel hungry at 10am so it got me through until lunch. I tried taking it in place of a meal such as dinner. To me it didn't make me not hungry. For me I could not use it as a meal replacement. It worked for breakfast because I don't eat breakfast normally and it sustained me easily until lunch.
Honored Contributor

I've been doing some research today, because I was tempted. If you want to do a meal replacement for weight loss, whey protein is better than soy. Plus, his serving only contains 7 grams of protein. A Quest Bar has 20 grams. Lessman's Secure Meal Replacement powder also contains sucralose, which isn't good for you, so I'm out.

Trusted Contributor

Not enough protein. You'd be better off buying an actual protein drink.
Trusted Contributor

It's really sweet. Almost too much. I couldn't tolerate the soy since I have Hashimoto's.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 Shaunac said: Not enough protein. You'd be better off buying an actual protein drink.
Ita. (7 grams of protein...way too low. Heck 3 egg whites gives about 10 grams of protein with 0 carbs )
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I love the concept and he is a good salesman but I have tried several times and these are just too sweet the price is great but I figured if I start to add all the things they say to add it gets to be as many calories as other things. They do mix easily like advertised.