Respected Contributor

HSN is Having a MEDICARE Show!

[ Edited ]

This Saturday @ 7PM. EST.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN is Having a MEDICARE Show!

I just went to the HSN site and searched for Medicare, looks like an Aetna product on November 7. Product not available in all states.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I saw where they were selling cars.

Esteemed Contributor

That sounds weird. If this is true, however, I can speak from experience when I say that seniors should look to other companies for supplemental insurance. 

Honored Contributor

There's no way I'd buy my health insurance that way.  I need paper copies of that kind of information so that I can read and reread to confirm my understandings.

Respected Contributor

Sounds goofy to me.  Those of us already on Medicare received the annual booklet earlier this month.  We are also bombarded with mailings this month, even if we're enrolled in an advantage plan, in case we want to change during open enrollment.  All that, plus every other tv commercial is for one of the plans.  Then, for the person who likes to research online, they can go to Medicare.gov as well as the plans to get the info they need.  I would never buy any kind of insurance from a home shopping channel.  I'd love to see how they do in sales.

Respected Contributor

if it is anything similar to the show they had for  cancer or stroke insurance, they will just provide a special toll-free number for Aetna. the presentation  will be 30 pre-recorded minutes with one of the hosts and they will show 2 or 3  true life touch feely videos of folks  happily insured with Aetna

Honored Contributor

Strange programming.........they were selling Fords a couple weeks ago.

♥Surface of the Sun♥