Esteemed Contributor

Re: HELP ME .. Teeth Removed Today

I sincerely hope that OP lost 65 lb, not that that is her total weight!  If she weighs only 65 lb, she needs to get to urgent care, immediately.  Please post with updates, we all are very concerned about your welfare!

Respected Contributor

I agree with @patbz .  Please see your doctor asap!  It's terrible you're in this much pain.

Valued Contributor

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 - Please seek medical help immediately.  You are suffering way too much, and you need a positive direction layed out for you so you can regain the ability to eat and recover.  In the meantime, you need to get some nutrition into your body.  Perhaps drinking a product like Ensure until you are able to find a way to chew and swallow solid food?  We are all very concerned about you, here.  Do you have a friend or family member who can go with you to a doctor's appointment, or at least advocate for you in your time of need by phone, from a car, if the doctor won't allow another person inside the office?

Respected Contributor

If you are only 65 lbs, you need to get to an ER immediately. Your body and systems cannot function, much less heal without proper nutition. Have your DH drive you, call an Uber or an ambulance. Severe malnutrition is nothing to play games with.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Hope you can get in touch w/your dentist today. Let us know.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 IMO you need to call 9-1-1 and get to an ER. You are in horrible pain and have lost way too much weight. Please please call them. That's what they're there for.

Respected Contributor

@Imtep, You are going through an ordeal with the dental procedure. I had a permanent bridge made many years ago, had a tooth pulled so needed to support the surrounding teeth from falling sideways.  Healing was very fast & easy. I was on an antibiotic so I had zero pain. Are you taking an antibiotic? We all hope that you heal quickly. Please let us know that you are getting better!

Esteemed Contributor

@MOMMAVik wrote:

@Imtep, You are going through an ordeal with the dental procedure. I had a permanent bridge made many years ago, had a tooth pulled so needed to support the surrounding teeth from falling sideways.  Healing was very fast & easy. I was on an antibiotic so I had zero pain. Are you taking an antibiotic? We all hope that you heal quickly. Please let us know that you are getting better!

She is posting on the Beauty forum so I assume she is doing better.  I've noticed she doesn't usually give updates.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Maybe she is just really really really really really really short? Or her scale is uncalibrated? I do hope she is feeling better.

Dental pain and trouble are the worst!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr