Respected Contributor

Re: HAVE YOU EVER REPORTED A BAD REACTION?

@Tinkrbl44  Sorry, I didn't mean you thought that - I got that mostly from my doctors and others that I have told abou my reactions.

Interestingly, I do have two other friends who also got ringing in their ears immediately following the shot - but our other friends  are very rssistant to any suggestion that the shot had anything to do with it.

I get that correlation is not causation, but it certainly makes one wonder.  And my extreme fatigue for 6 months seems to have no other probable cause that I can see.

Respected Contributor

I reported recently a bad reaction from taking a prescription and the doctor said, there's no way that drug caused that reaction!

I showed her on the inset that came with the drug that the reaction was shown on the list of side effects.

Said she would not discuss it with me.  

I'm still in shock she said that.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I reported recently a bad reaction from taking a prescription and the doctor said, there's no way that drug caused that reaction!

I showed her on the inset that came with the drug that the reaction was shown on the list of side effects.

@Sunshine Kate 

Wow ... that IS shocking.   Woman Surprised

I hate know it all doctors.

How long have you had this MD ... and do you plan to keep her?  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@Sunshine Kate 

Wow ... that IS shocking.   Woman Surprised

I hate know it all doctors.

How long have you had this MD ... and do you plan to keep her?  

She's relatively new for me, and I will be changing.  

Respected Contributor

As an RN, I think it is a great idea.  Why?  When drugs are studied, no matter how many patients are in the study, it won't be as many as will take it.  So previously UNKNOWN side effects may occur then.

It's why I would prefer NOT to take new drugs.  Let the info found in wide use shake out first!

So please consider reporting side effects.

Hyacinth