Honored Contributor

Do you take them?  Did you feel they make a difference in your overall health to the point you actually feel better?

Honored Contributor

I take gummy vitamins now and plan to add gummy Vitamin C shortly.  I honestly don't think I feel any better, but I do think one should take these two if your diet isn't just about perfect.  I take a lot of prescription drugs and anything that helps me avoid more "pills" is a positive for me.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Do you take them?  Did you feel they make a difference in your overall health to the point you actually feel better?

I buy everything I can in the gummies. The only difference to me is they are easier to take, and they taste good. Most vitamins and the such are made in the soft chew now. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I take gummy vitamins now and plan to add gummy Vitamin C shortly.  I honestly don't think I feel any better, but I do think one should take these two if your diet isn't just about perfect.  I take a lot of prescription drugs and anything that helps me avoid more "pills" is a positive for me.

@depglass 

Not to mention that some prescription drugs are humongous (like my prescription strength potassium 2x a day) and hard to swallow, if you split them they taste bitter, yuk!

Gummys are like eating gummy bears candy, so much better, and like getting a 'sweet treat'!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

These really work for me!

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails, 230 Gummies - Walmart.com

Trusted Contributor

I buy a large bottle of these at BJ's.  The only thing is, the directons say to chew 6 daily, so it feels like I go through them quickly, even a big bottle!  My doctor recommended I take a multi vitamin, so I take them.  She thought these were good.  I don't know if I feel any differently, but I don't always eat as well as I should, though I am trying Smiley Happy, so I take them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just started taking these a few weeks ago. I don't feel any differences.

download (46).jpg

Honored Contributor

@threecees 

You may not feel any different taking them, but I've been reading good results taking these, I plan to pick some up.

Many times you can take supplements and not really feel any difference, until you stop taking them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I take supplements but not the gummie versions. Most of them have sugar,  corn syrup, or maltodextrin.  There are probably some SF versions, I haven't done enough research, but I'm fine taking my non-gummies with a glass of water. 

Honored Contributor

How many calories are in each gummie??? I've never taken them.  I only take D3 and zinc in tablet form.