Contributor

I found these exercise DVDs on Amazon. They offer quite a selection of different areas of concern. [balance, strength, knee therapy, core, & more) The DVDs are specifically for Seniors. The reviews are great! I also went to their website and watched some of the DVDs. You never have to go to the floor to do any of the exercises.They are done standing next to a chair or sitting on a chair.

Has anyone ever bought & tried any of the Grow Young Fitness DVDs?

Honored Contributor

@2Doods   I haven't but I'm glad you have found DVDs that support your health.  Just a thought....on days when I can't do my regular workout, I've found wonderful sources for specific workouts on you tube for free.  You can google your specific needs and I'll bet your find a selection.  Wishing you the best of healthSmiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@2Doods 

@2Doods wrote:

I found these exercise DVDs on Amazon. They offer quite a selection of different areas of concern. [balance, strength, knee therapy, core, & more) The DVDs are specifically for Seniors. The reviews are great! I also went to their website and watched some of the DVDs. You never have to go to the floor to do any of the exercises.They are done standing next to a chair or sitting on a chair.

Has anyone ever bought & tried any of the Grow Young Fitness DVDs?

ters have the whole set from PBS and I do not like them.  I do not think they are as advertise and she is not a good instructers  in my opinion.

Some of her stuff is on other DVD I have from other instructers.  She will be doing a set of say 10 movies on one side of your body and only say do 6 on the other side.  The DVDs stick.  She talks to much while instructing and not about the move she is doing. 

I really think you should look up the different reviews on Amazon.  I was lucky to be able to return the whole set. I hated it. I exercise alot with different DVD's and instructors. Never had a bad one until I listened to her on her DVDs.

You make your own choice and decision, just trying to save you money and its only my opinion.  Please look up different reviews on her DVDs.

Occasional Contributor

I have many of his DVD's.  Deron is an excellent instructor.  The exercises are easy to do, and I have started to see results.  These are not shown on any TV broadcast.  Easy to recall so that I can excercise while watching regular TV.  Also, on their website there are free workouts so you can try them.  Highly recommended.

Contributor

I'm glad that you are enjoying the DVDs!  I did go to the Grow Young Fitness website, and I tried the workouts.  I also did some of Deron's workouts on YouTube.

I was very impressed with his enthusiasm, exercise knowledge, and exercises that Seniors could actually do.  All exercises are done standing or sitting.

I decided to go the online route.  By the time I ordered all of the DVDs that I wanted, it was almost as much money as the yearly online fee.  I feel motivated to try to improve my knees and balance before summer arrives!!

I hope others consider finding out more info about the Grow Young Fitness DVDs.