Honored Contributor

Great informative type 2 diabetic video...

...especially for those who have been newly diagnosed.

Google:

Dr Ken Berry 'What's wrong with the American Diabeties Association?'

Respected Contributor

Re: Great informative type 2 diabetic video...

@Susan Louise wrote:

Google:

Are you aware that his medical license status is "On Probation" in the State of Tennessee? 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Great informative type 2 diabetic video...

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Google:

Are you aware that his medical license status is "On Probation" in the State of Tennessee? 

@mom2four0418  DH & I are aware of how grateful/thankful we are for all he does. He has been a blessing for us and millions of others.

I posted this thread a couple of years ago. The OP I wrote is long and explains a lot. Dr Ken Berry was huge in our health turn around...

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/For-those-that-believe-in-low-fat-diets/td-p/5353543

Sadly, there are too many folks who refuse to take off their rose colored glasses and horse blinders on many health issues...especially related to the old conventional 'fictitious' food pyramid...which is the main culprit that the gov/pharma/CSPI has been pushing for decades.

Doubters? Folks REALLY need to watch that nearly 2 hr 'Fat Head' documentary video I keep posting about...completely!

ETA:  We personally know folks that are type 2 diabetics and are just fine taking shots of insulin daily...and taking more if need be so they don't have to give up their fave carb/starch/sugar foods. That is no different than smokers who choose to continue to smoke after they get lung cancer. They even go so far as to say they will smoke on their death bed.

Nobody can help those who refuse to change and make an effort to help themselves.

..........................................................................................................

I can only speak for myself on both counts...

I was a pre-diabetic before changing my lifestyle to a low carb/keto lifestyle.

I am also a 17 yr lung cancer survivor who quit smoking the day I was diagnosed.

I am 61 years old, so I don't believe for a second anyone is too old to change. I loathe change, but I enjoy being on this side of the grass more.

.............................................................................................................

There is an ole' saying my grandparents taught me early in life...

'You can lead a horse to water...'