Esteemed Contributor

Great Experience With Fitbit Customer Service

I just wanted to say that I had the greatest experience with Fitbit customer service.  They are a model company.  I love my Fitbit Flex.  I use it all the time.  I had an issue with the battery and or the dongle.  In any case within 5 minutes after listening to my story the customer service rep is simply replacing the entire item.  Wish I had this much luck with one of my cameras.

I just wanted everyone to know.  Fitbit gives excellent customer support. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Great Experience With Fitbit Customer Service

I have heard that they are great from a friend who lost hers and they replaced it.I think that is the kind of service you just don't see often.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I just wanted to say that I had the greatest experience with Fitbit customer service.  They are a model company.  I love my Fitbit Flex.  I use it all the time.  I had an issue with the battery and or the dongle.  In any case within 5 minutes after listening to my story the customer service rep is simply replacing the entire item.  Wish I had this much luck with one of my cameras.

I just wanted everyone to know.  Fitbit gives excellent customer support. 

@bonnielu, same thing happened with my husband's new Fitbit.  He was in touch with them before we left for Disney- battery issue- they contacted him and said they'd noticed online the battery problem & would be sending him a new one..   He was very impressed with their customer service.  So far so good with the new one...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

A couple months ago, I started having trouble with my Fitbit Flex. It was over two years old, so obviously way past the warranty expiration. I called them to see if I was doing something wrong with my Flex because I couldn't get to work. Seemed to charge OK, but it wouldn't track anything. 

They checked the Flex out online, said that, Yes, there was a problem and, they said they'd send me a brand new Flex and dongle! I was shocked. I kep saying, "Really? But it was past warranty!" The guy laughed and told me that they stand by their products. If I have a problem, they want to know. If they can't fix it, they will replace it.

FItbit rocks.

Esteemed Contributor

What a real blessing to have a company like that.  I am so pleased that THEY GET IT.  I have also had similar good luck with KEURIG and COBRA.  And of course Amazon is amazing.  Even got  my package on Sunday.  No kidding.  

However to be fair, BOTH QVC AND HSN ALSO HAVE BEEN GREAT TO WORK WITH.  I like how they know my first name if and when I call them.  "AM I TALKING TO BONNIE,they say when I call Customer Service.