Honored Contributor

Got the larger batch of flu shot today

my arm is sore. Last year it wasn't, but the dosage was less.  But that's it. No arm wrestling for awhile. LOL.

Regular Contributor

Re: Got the larger batch of flu shot today

I also got the super flu shot today plus the 2nd pneumonia one. My arm is super sore already and getting hot feeling. This happens every year, so I've been putting ice on it.  My husband got his flu shot only with no soreness. Feel better!

Honored Contributor

I got the regular flu shot October 2nd. My arm was sore for 3 days, and I could not lay on that side at night. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@marmot24 wrote:

I also got the super flu shot today plus the 2nd pneumonia one. My arm is super sore already and getting hot feeling. This happens every year, so I've been putting ice on it.  My husband got his flu shot only with no soreness. Feel better!

Wow I got my 2nd pneumonia one in the right arm too. I almost forgot. That one is fine for now. Probably will be. I just read the other post and I sleep on the left side more now too, so it may be a little harder to sleep on that side tonight. Oh well, it's a temp bump in the road.

Honored Contributor

Monday for me.  I know there can be that soreness, but I'm just happy to think I can avoid the flu - the last episode I had of that was the most serious I'd ever had.  I passed out twice and that's especially bad when you're alone.  I'll suffer the pain along with everyone else.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you feel better soon .... I don't get the flu shot .... I had a bad reaction from it years ago and never got the shot again.

Honored Contributor

I don't get the flu shots, either.

However, when I need to get a shot, I always insist on getting it in the butt cheek ......  no problem with soreness.   My arms are too sensitive for shots.