Esteemed Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

I bought it also!  Love it.  I also got the Total Gym Supreme and the Fit Bit HR from HSN on the Today's Special last week.  And, I just got the Vionics shoes.  I am bound and determined to lose some weight and get in shape this year!!

Good luck to you, @Beeweaver. You ought to try some of Andrew Lessman's Meal Replacement with it. It'll work FAST! 8)

Contributor

I just finally brought mine out this morning!  Let me say...I am either very WEAK, or this thing is too tight!  I don't work out besides walking or swimming.  No weight lifting.  Is it me or will this thing get easier.  I can barely do it! LOL  Please advise me!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CBonifacio  I'm with you and I have been at the gym doing Power (weight class) for the past 7-8 years.  Wow, is this thing tight.  I have been able to manage it and I find it does get easier as you get more comfortable with it.  Still a fight though.   All I can say is I better be getting ripped after battling this plastic bar and latex.  Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

Thanks!  I am not going to return it, because it is something I can do while waiting around waiting to drive my teenagers where they need to go! LOL  I really felt the burn in my triceps later on the next day.  I am going to be doing it daily, because I love the simplicity of it and I don't need fancy other equipment!  

Esteemed Contributor

@CBonifacio wrote:

Thanks!  I am not going to return it, because it is something I can do while waiting around waiting to drive my teenagers where they need to go! LOL  I really felt the burn in my triceps later on the next day.  I am going to be doing it daily, because I love the simplicity of it and I don't need fancy other equipment!  

Hi @CBonifacio. Oh, I hope you don't return it. It's not supporsed to be an easy workout, and it isn't. I would suggest doing only the upper body one day and the lower body the next day. And start slow. You don't have to do a set number. Do what you can and increase daily. Eventually, you'll get there. Marie looked so well toned, b/c it is sure enough a good thorough workout. You will get everything from that little device that you get in the gym. It's no cakewalk, but you'll love your results. Good luck to you!

Contributor

Thank you!  I am definately keeping it!  I really love it, and I think it will be great for me to get stronger

Esteemed Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

I started using mine yesterday and so far, so good. I'm starting out slowly and only 15 at a time, at my age need to be sure I don't pull something😀. 

That's the way t do it, Linda. Especially if you haven't used weights. You will be amazed how well this little baby will work for you. Come summer, you'll look amazing!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

I bought it also!  Love it.  I also got the Total Gym Supreme and the Fit Bit HR from HSN on the Today's Special last week.  And, I just got the Vionics shoes.  I am bound and determined to lose some weight and get in shape this year!!

Come summer, you're going to be amazing, BW. I've got a treadmill and doing my cardio on that. I'm determined to have good arms this summer! You will, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AsianGal wrote:

Beeweaver , me too . my goal is to exercise /workout 1 hour/day . I haven't seen much weight loss yet, but my clothes fit better, love handles almost gone , now I am trying to chop off the muffin top Smiley Happy

this is my plan :

3 days doing cardio at the gym

2 days doing zumba

1 day walking .

I am eating 5 small meals/day , and doing all of those work out .  Good luck to all of us Smiley Happy

I couldn't believe it, but I already see my belly fat going down. I tried a pair of what used to be tight pants on, and I could tell in the stomach. Your plan looks spectacular. I like your eating schedule, and the workout is super. Believe me, everybody will notice, and you will feel so good. 8)