Super Contributor

@Loves Purple wrote:

I got my second Moderna shot this morning. I'm happy it's done and over but

it was so different than the first. I always turn my head away and before I could say anything it was over. I didn't feel the needle at all or any burning immediately after. This time nothing. If I didn't see a mark on my arm I wouldn't have believed I got a shot.
Did anyone notice a difference between both shots? Just curious. 

My 2nd shot actually hurt more than the first when the needle went in and it was the same pharmacist at Walgreens.   I felt the ****** of the needle going in and coming out.   Had a sore arm both times.   It's the same amount of Moderna in each shot.  You should be lucky it didn't hurt.

Good luck with any side effects.   Mine started about 5 hours after my injection.  It is lingering all day today.   Just be prepared but know so many of us are dealing with the same thing.

Frequent Contributor

DylanPickle I hope you're feeling much better tonight. I'm sorry you and others have had these side effects. I'm 10 hrs in now and my arm is sore and I'm feeling slightly nauseaous off and on. So far had plenty of energy but I basically slept the second day after my first shot so I'm prepared for tomorrow. 

Thank you for replying and please let us know how you are tomorrow. 

Super Contributor

Re: Got My Covid Shot Today

[ Edited ]

@Loves Purple wrote:

DylanPickle I hope you're feeling much better tonight. I'm sorry you and others have had these side effects. I'm 10 hrs in now and my arm is sore and I'm feeling slightly nauseaous off and on. So far had plenty of energy but I basically slept the second day after my first shot so I'm prepared for tomorrow. 

Thank you for replying and please let us know how you are tomorrow. 

Thanks for the good wishes.  I wish you all the best too.   This too shall pass.

Do drink a lot of water.  I have been drinking a lot and it's good to keep hydrated for both a fever and to just hydrate your system.   I was told by the pharmacist and that was his recommendation.

Take good care!