Trusted Contributor

Re: Good Feet Store? Anyone tried them?

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters

I bought Good Feet inserts five years ago on Caribbean cruise.  After a complimentary foot analysis, I was sold on their potential benefits.  They were $ 65 with a lifetime guarantee.

I was having ongoing chronic back pain, and decided to give Good Feet’s a try.  After wearing the inserts for a month, my posture improved, and back problems improved, and finally my back pain went away.

The Good Feet inserts must be properly fitted to your particular feet after you have the foot analysis.  If the store will give you a money back guarantee, try them for a month to see if they improve your issues. 

Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

@EatWell

Thanks for the info. It just scares me that they don’t list any prices at all on the website. I wouldn’t mind spending $100 or more but some people have mentioned spending several hundreds of dollars. Plus if they take some getting used to I’ll bet he just quits wearing them. Glad they helped you. We’ll probably check into it.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters

After I bought mine, I went to a local Good Feet retail store to purchase extra Velcro attachments for my  sandals, and Crocs.

Good Feet retail stores  have different models, at different price levels, so it is important that the correct insert is right for your DH’s particular needs.

I don’t know if Good Feet will help with DH’s knee issues though.  It will help align his spine and posture, so Good Feet might help.

After his in-store foot analysis.   DH try on the proper Good Feet model while in the store. 

FWIW, since using the Good Feet inserts, I have been pain free due to the Good Feet corrects for bad posture., and no longer experience back pain.  The inserts are well made.  

Good luck.  DH should give them a try.

Hung