[ Edited ]

ok ...hehehehe

Honored Contributor

Re: Going for a Ketamine Infusion Trial Tommorrow 5-25-17

Got it, @Stormygirl !

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stormy. Iam sorry to hear the Ketamine did not work for you. I do not know where you live or how far away you must travel for treatment.  Just got back today from Clearwater  Florida where my friend gets his treatment. We were there for a 3 day infusion and  he says he is without pain . The bad thing is you never know how long this will last. Keep hoping he is lucky enough to be free from pain for a few months, then it is back again for another round.  Do not know what the dose is you are getting, but it seems the higher dose is what helps most.  The Doctor he sees has people comming from all over the USA plus out of the country. As you know there is not cure only hope for a little remission. We have heard of some who have gone for  a few years . Best of luck to you and prayers.

Honored Contributor

I am praying for stormy to have the most lengthy remission ever recorded.She says her disease is the worst doctors have seen so why not have the best remission ever seen.I think we all need to pray hard together when the day comes for her treatment.I am always researching online trying to find some obscure treatment even in another country and I am hoping that others will try too.Maybe one of us can find something that would be the key.

Honored Contributor

Stormygirl123 wrote:

Thanks @Whatnow and Bohemian Gal and everyone. Yes before even the slightest touch causes me to scream in pain I had tried Acupuncture.....so far noone has offered hyperbaric therapy although my leg is turning very dark now and that may soon be an option. Thanks so much. Yesterday went to PT to have my contractures measured and was dissapointed they have increased to 45% both legs so I am being evaluated for electric wheelchair. (have been using maual one) I will try to post when I can as is a fight now to stay out of my own head (if ya know what I mean) LOL. Love ya'll alot ya know xxxxx Stormy

(((@Stormygirl))),  I haven't been here much, lately, so I just now saw your posts.

I'm so glad you checked in with us again...  but so very sad the results weren't what we all hoped for.     You remain in my daily prayers and thoughts.    You can see how special you are to so many here.    You've made a permanent, indelible mark on our hearts and we are here as your support team! ❤️   Please, take gentle care of yourself.   (((hugs)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hope2017 wrote:

Hello All....You won't recognize my nic as I have never posted here, and am only doing so today at the request of a relative "BohemianGal". She can't reply as she no longer has an account on QVC.

This is her message......

Dearest Stormygirl...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers for months since I read your last post saying you were going to take a mini trip to the beach with your husband and we never heard back.  

Although I continue to read the forums, I can't reply as I no longer have an account here.  A gracious relative offered to post this reply for me as I wanted so desperately to let you know that I cared and was praying for you.

A few days before you started this post I said "special prayers" that somehow we would hear from you..and soon thereafter we did!! . While I was happy to see your post, I was very saddened to hear that you are struggling with overwhelming pain and illness. 

Stormygirl...Please konw I can empathize, and I understand dehabilitating"pain"( I am struggling as well).  I know it's HARD...very, very HARD. That being said, you are a strong and brave woman..., a true "Warrior".  While your phsical body may be tired and weakened, your beautiful spirit is very much "alive".

I believe in the POWER of prayer above all things, and there are so many here who are praying so hard for you. When you are sad, lonely, tired, and discouraged, please remember that we are "holding you up" and supporting you with LIGHT AND PRAYER...

I love you Stormygirl...WE ALL LOVE YOU....Stay strong... hold on to Hope.....

Blessing and Love Always...

BohemianGalHeart HeartHeart:(my old nic)

p.s. To all here who recognize my "nic" from the past,  please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers each day as well.

@Hope2017,  Thank you for posting for @BohemianGal.    Such a dear, sweet, kind person she is.   I miss her posts and hoped she had only been taking a temporary break from posting.   Sending good thoughts out to her, and to you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hi @Stormygirl!

I just wanted to let you know something :-)

I'm glad I have a way to contact you, but my cell service at home is really bad, leading to many dropped calls for me ☹️ and conversations can be...challenging. I'll have to try in my car, in town some time. Maybe we can eventually do email addys.

I'm glad you're "here" reading 😍

Honored Contributor

Here you are, @Stormygirl

IMG_930.jpgIMG_931.jpgIMG_932.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde Oh wow thank youuuuuu! Are those pics from the new camera? They turned out great! Thanks again

xxxxxxxxxxxx Stormy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl, glad you like them :-) Yes, they're from the new camera. It's always so windy it's difficult to get perfectly in-focus shots at long zoom near the shore. I keep saying I'm going to get a tripod, but then I don't get one ;-)

I'm a huge otter fan. The sea lions used to hang out next to the restaurant I frequent, but their weight broke the dock!