Honored Contributor

Re: Going for a Ketamine Infusion Trial Tommorrow 5-25-17

[ Edited ]

It's touching to see the ongoing good wishes and prayers for our dear Stormy.   We have such a great group of posters here, don't we.❤️    I have some contact info she briefly shared weeks (maybe months?) ago...  she posted it and then removed it, so I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to follow up.    Whenever we do become concerned about a poster, we can always contact the Q social team and there's the chance they can check for us.   I know they've done so in the past when there was reason for worry about emergency situations with posters.    At this moment, though, she probably needs time for rest and recuperation before returning to post.  Just guessing, though.

(((@Stormygirl))),   Continued prayers for you, and I'm sending gentle cyberhugs across the miles.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl, I just now saw your thread, and I am praying for you. Years ago I fell and broke a bone in my hand, and developed RSD. It took me many months to recover, and I remember being told that it could spread all over my body. I did recover, and I pray that you will receive relief from this treatment. I had a nerve block, and intensive therapy, among other things. I hope to read you are better. 

Valued Contributor

I too wish to renew my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully Stormys husband will see our good wishes and pass them to her.   I hope that her pain has been taken from her and her fears have been swept away by the angels wings.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl  You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

We love you Stormy!!!

Honored Contributor

Stormy..I hope you will post soon and let us know you are okay.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh gosh Lapdog, how beautiful, it made me cry.  I am sure

Stormygirl123 loved it too.

@Lapdog wrote:

@Stormygirlall the angels will wrap their wings around you and this group will pray for your relief.  You are so brave.  May the sun touch your face and fill you with light.  If I could I would take some of your pain.  Let God carry you over the roughest patches.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I wish Stormy would check in.  I think about her often and wonder if the procedure was successful.  Keeping fingers crossed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Wishing you the very best, safest, and fast outcome for you. Please let us know as soon as you are up to it, and how it's going for you. Good luck and best wishes.