Super Contributor

They were awesome. That will teach people to disrespect West Coast teams. Oregon was never considered good enough to take on the Seminoles. Guess SOMEBODY was wrong. I feel bad for the Florida quarterback, though.

Honored Contributor

Marcus Mariota

Super Contributor

The Ducks are the arch rival of my alma mater, the Huskies, but I was rooting for the Ducks all the way today. I'm not even watching my school's bowl game today.

Respected Contributor
I'm a Florida State fan. Congrats to the Ducks on the win. They certainly were the better team in today's game. I would like to make a comment about the negative remarks on the warchant. You are surely entitled to hate the warchant but it is getting very tiring to see the PC police jump on every bandwagon that the media likes to stir up. There is a great deal of pride and school spirit in college football. It seems as though some people (not those posting here) that seem to have nothing better to do than criticize, point fingers, and try to make everyone else conform to their beliefs. For anyone interested www.unicomm.fsu.edu covers some topics of the use of the Seminole name, Chief Osceola, etc., and the relationship between the university and the Seminole Tribe of Florida.
Trusted Contributor
On 1/1/2015 RainCityGirl said:

They were awesome. That will teach people to disrespect West Coast teams. Oregon was never considered good enough to take on the Seminoles. Guess SOMEBODY was wrong. I feel bad for the Florida quarterback, though.

Your last sentence is a joke, right?
Esteemed Contributor

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP:

UNIVERSITY OF OREGON VS OHIO STATE

GOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!!!!!!

Respected Contributor
Yay Ducks! Hi sfnative....I lived ten years in Oregon...five in PDX (West Hills), and five in Salem. Love Oregon and love U.of O! Smiley Happy I have many friends who are U of O alumni. I like where I live now, but a piece of my heart will always be in Oregon! Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Trusted Contributor

What a game! GO DUCKS!!!!

Regular Contributor
On 1/1/2015 Reba055 said: I'm a Florida State fan. Congrats to the Ducks on the win. They certainly were the better team in today's game. I would like to make a comment about the negative remarks on the warchant. You are surely entitled to hate the warchant but it is getting very tiring to see the PC police jump on every bandwagon that the media likes to stir up. There is a great deal of pride and school spirit in college football. It seems as though some people (not those posting here) that seem to have nothing better to do than criticize, point fingers, and try to make everyone else conform to their beliefs. For anyone interested www.unicomm.fsu.edu covers some topics of the use of the Seminole name, Chief Osceola, etc., and the relationship between the university and the Seminole Tribe of Florida.

I couldn't agree more, Reba055. I am a huge FSU fan; however I have not been a Jameis fan for a long time. The Ducks played extraordinarily well and deserved the win. I anxiously wait to see Renegrade and Chief Osceola open each home game. My fingers and toes and eyes are crossed that next year my grandson will be sitting with the players, or on the field.

Super Contributor
On 1/1/2015 helping said:
On 1/1/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Your last sentence is a joke, right?

No, it is not. I'm glad the Ducks won in such a sensational way, but with the QB fumble when he fell over backwards, I felt that the Seminoles QB was finally demoralized and humiliated. I don't want to see that happen to anyone. I feel bad for him, period.