Esteemed Contributor

Re: GOOD THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER

@Terrywu  I'm so very sorry that this is happening.Your daughter,grandchildren & you will be in my prayers!! Please try to be strong. Your daughter & grandchildren need to lean on you.🙏

Please keep us posted so that we can help lift you up.💐

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry your family is going through this.  Sending thoughts and prayers.  God bless.

Respected Contributor

@Terrywu sending prayers, hugs and wishes for strength and hope.   

Honored Contributor

Of course 🙏.  I'm sure it's hard for everyone involved.  I was the one with cancer in my family.  Cancer treatment has come a long way.  Your daughter is a strong, brave woman to have 3 teens. She will get through this.

Trusted Contributor

@Terrywu  Sending prayers and healing thoughts for you entire family.🙏❤️

Respected Contributor

@Terrywu ~ Sending heartfelt prayers and best wishes for your daughter’s recovery.  Prayers for the children and you.  May your faith and hope remain strong.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it can be deemed as religious. It is okay to offer prayers for each other however we must keep them general without religious detail.

Esteemed Contributor

@Terrywu , I am so very sorry.  You, your daughter and grandchildren are in my thoughts and prayers.

Respected Contributor

@Terrywu , sending best wishes and prayers for you and your family.  That is a lot to have on your plate.  I agree with @Kachina624 .  Reach out to the school.  S

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers and best wishes going out to your dear daughter, her children, and you.  This is indeed a very hard time for her, and I will also pray that her doctor is guided by faith to make the right decisions to return your daughter to full health.  Sending love to all of you across the miles.  Please keep posting updates.