Valued Contributor

Re: GOOD THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER

Praying and then praying some more ...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Terrywu - Sending many prayers for your daughter today, for a successful surgery and healing.  Prayers for you and family for peace of mind and soul during this trying time.

👼🏻🙏🏻👼🏻

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your prayers and comforting words.  I did not realize I had mentioned the date in my post.  Her surgery was postponed until March 11.  All I can think of is that if it were yesterday it would be over.  Sorry for the confusion.  I am sure the extra prayers won't hurt.

Valued Contributor

Re: GOOD THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER UPDATE

Again I must thank all of you for your goods thoughts and prayers.  My daughter had the double mastectomy on March 11.  Today her oncologist told her she is cancer free and will not need chemo or radiation only Tamoxifen.  Her lymph nodes were clear and they did a test, I believe it is an OncotypeDX?? And that shows she has less than 3% chance of cancer reoccurring anywhere in her body.  I feel like I can't say thank you enough to everyone.   One of my really best days.  THANK YOU

Respected Contributor

@Terrywu , consider it done.  So much for one family to deal with.  Sending prayers your way.  S

Honored Contributor

Re: GOOD THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER UPDATE

@Terrywu   That is great news for your daughter and family!

Respected Contributor

@Terrywu  🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

@Terrywu wrote:

My daughter 46 years old is having a double mastectomy on the 24th.  They found a lump that proved to be cancerous in the milk duct stage one.  She is divorced with 3 children 15, 14 and 12.  I feel so badly for my grandchildren as well since their Dad my daughter's ex passed away suddenly in August.  Please say a prayer for that family.  I ama total wreck.  Thanks

You and your daughter are in my prayers. As a mother i can't imagine the pain.you are in. I would be a wreck too. Her children must be so sad especially after losing their father.  I am so sorry your family is going through this. Prayers for all of you.  

Trusted Contributor

@Terrywu

I'm so glad your daughter's Oncotype results were good & she doesn't need chemo. She's been thru enough already. You all have. So happy for you!!
Trusted Contributor

@Terrywu  Prayers and hugs for  ,your daughter  for your grandchildren.  and you. Praying that she will have a complete healing . .