Valued Contributor

GOOD THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER

My daughter 46 years old is having a double mastectomy on the 24th.  They found a lump that proved to be cancerous in the milk duct stage one.  She is divorced with 3 children 15, 14 and 12.  I feel so badly for my grandchildren as well since their Dad my daughter's ex passed away suddenly in August.  Please say a prayer for that family.  I ama total wreck.  Thanks

Frequent Contributor

Re: GOOD THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR MY DAUGHTER

You and your family have my prayers and support. I know God will help your daughter heal and be able to live a wonderful life.  God Bless

Respected Contributor

@Terrywu 

You and daughter and family have a lot to deal with.  Keep informed of her medical procedures and progress.  Be honest with your grandchildren.  Stay together through these tough times.  Support each other.  Reach out to other family members and friends.  It's normal to feel the way you do; let other people help you through this. People on this forum will be supportive.  Please write back to us occasionally to keep us updated.

Esteemed Contributor

You, your daughter and her children are certainly in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

Very difficult situation for your family.  The children must be extremely anxious and u p set.  I hope you are able to stay upbeat and optimistic for their sakes as well as your daughter's.   

It might be wise to apprise school personnel of the situation so they can be aware of problems the kids might have and get them to counselors if necessary.

Let us know how things are going.  Will cross fingers for your daughter....and hope for the best for the family.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Terrywu   You asked for prayers and that is what I will do for you and your daughter and her children.Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry you and your daughter are going through such a difficult time, it does cause stress and anxiety when these situations occur.  

The positive is that so many more women get through breast cancer and live long lives, there have been strides made in that field.  In fact I know a few women who went through this ordeal years ago and are fine today.  I wish that for your daughter.

Be as strong as you can for your daughter and grandchildren and know you will get through this.  Please let us know how everything goes, God bless.

Honored Contributor

@Terrywu 

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thanks.  She is a teacher and has spoken to the counselors at school.  They were very helpful when their Dad passed. 

Valued Contributor

In my prayers... Heart