Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fusion L4-L5 -- any experience with this surgery?

@qualitygal wrote:

@sfnative, you sure went through the mill on that one! Bet you do have more to offer. Glad it's better for you now. Did you say how long it's been since you went through this? I'll look back after I post.

No need for me to have surgery as it stands now, I do go in for adjustments. Neck and back area. Mine is L-5 and sacrum area, and so far so good!

@qualitygal

The surgery was December of 2012. This surgery was guaranteed to take care of the sciatic pain, but did nothing for the muscle spasms I continue to have.  This is compounded by stenosis at the same level. Now I have another level going bad.  Too much pain.  Oy vey.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sfnative, sorry to hear you have all that going on! Bummer, capital B on that. Gentle Hug. We need a emo for that one! Where's Preds? She'd have one. @Preds

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@sfnative, sorry to hear you have all that going on! Bummer, capital B on that. Gentle Hug. We need a emo for that one! Where's Preds? She'd have one. @Preds

Just for you @qualitygal!

I'll be back later to check on others because I have a lot of these same issues.

To the OP ... Wish you the best, speedy recovery and best of healing.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."