Honored Contributor

Sorry I haven't written in so long.  I have been in another rheumatoid flare and it's very difficult to even think straight, let alone write with a stylus.  I don't use my computer anymore as I can no longer type.

I miss all of my friends here on the Q forum.  However things have changed radically for me.  I won't go into it, as It's boring to read about someone else's (mostly) health problems.  Just saying everything has accelerated and I have changed more in the past six months than I have in the last ten years.

I still consider myself a very lucky woman, as no one but my dad has lived this long in my family.

I hope you all had a very nice holiday season and you are experiencing good health.  Nothing matters more than that.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

@LilacTree  So nice to see you post. Hope you will be feeling better soon. God bless.

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree  So glad to hear from you!! I'm so sorry you're having health issues.Try to check in whenever you can.I've missed you.💐

I hope 2020 is a better year for you.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree Wishing you much peace during this challenging time and thank you for keeping us informed.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope some of your health problems improve and you're feeling a little better soon.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree  I wish you peace and good health going forward in 2020. 

(((((  gentle hugs Heart )))))

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree 

Thank you for checking in with the Q forum.  I wish you strength and health in 2020.  

Honored Contributor

Re: From Lilac Tree

[ Edited ]

Oh my dear friend. I am so sorry to read this. I have missed you and wondered if you were doing OK

I wish I could help you in some way...(((((( @LilacTree ))))))

Honored Contributor

Re: From Lilac Tree

[ Edited ]

So good to hear from you my friend @LilacTree .  I am so sorry you are dealing with even more health issues. Keep your optimism and faith. I will have you in my thoughts now and till I hear from you next time.

Your good cyber friend,  

JOhn 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

thanks for checking in @LilacTree , and i'm sorry to hear of your health struggles.  sending warmest thoughts your way.