Honored Contributor

Re: Forskolin for weight loss

@Mothertrucker If you are doing everything the same and it is not working then you do need a change.I don’t think supplements work or we would be hearing about them in the news.I think now that you have gone through menopause it is difficult to keep the weight from the middle area.One thing if you have been doing the same exercises then you need to change that.I think if you walk split up your walks into two or three times a day.We always walk after dinner and that really helps get the metabolism going to burn off the biggest meal.If you do the same routine and begin to gain weight it means that you have to change what you are doing.You certainly lost an impressive amount of weight a few years back and so now you just have to figure it out again taking menopause into account.Sorry I haven’t tried that supplement so I can’t answer your question.

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@september wrote:

@Mothertrucker No, I haven't tried it, but as I read your post, I could relate to much of it.  I also turned 60 recently, and although I'm continuing to exercise and eat as before, I've put on 5 pounds that all seem to have settled in my midsection.

Would love to lose these 5 pounds, 10 would be better!  

I just looked this up on Amazon, and placed an order.  It will be here tomorrow.  Why don't we compare notes, once we start using it?

Lets!!!.. and thank you!

Even though I may get it tomorrow...will probably start on Saturday...just in case there are any intestinal issues that some have mentioned 🙃

I started my gym membership this month, and have gone faithfully every day.  I eat pretty well...but since I’ve begun these more intense workouts my appetite has really ramped up!  I ordered this also and am curious to see if it helps.  Once I get through a couple months of not being so hungry, I should be ok on my own.  I’ll post here if I have any luck, also.  

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker @alicedee    I’ve used it for two days now and have no side effects.  So that’s a good start.  I’m taking 300 mg, twice a day.   

Will wait a week to check my weight.  I do have a good week coming up, with ample time for workouts and no social (eating) events that could mean extra calories. So...we’ll see!

Honored Contributor

@september @Good luck..hope it works for you...it would be nice if something would help people who need a boost.

Honored Contributor

@dex 

🙋‍♀️I have something that can help!

10 days of Potatoes & Non-Starchy Veg.

Baked fries, mashed, air-fried, steamed, hash browns...all without oil.

As much as you want until full.

Yummmm, taters! 🥔

Sweets, too! 🍠

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom  I love potatoes..wouldn’t hurt me a bit but can you have wine?

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@september @Good luck..hope it works for you...it would be nice if something would help people who need a boost.

@dex   Thanks.  I like to keep an open mind.  I realize there are common sense, calories in vs calories out rules, based on science.   But since we’re all different, perhaps in some cases, some of us need to break a few rules and find out what works best for us.   

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@sidsmom  I love potatoes..wouldn’t hurt me a bit but can you have wine?

@dex 

Technically no...it’s only 10 days, but I bet eating super simple for

a week/half, you’d probably forget about the wine. 🥔🍠

Respected Contributor

It's hyped up worthless ******, save your money and email Andrew Lessman if you doubt me...he'll tell you - it's garbage.

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

@Mothertrucker @alicedee    I’ve used it for two days now and have no side effects.  So that’s a good start.  I’m taking 300 mg, twice a day.   

Will wait a week to check my weight.  I do have a good week coming up, with ample time for workouts and no social (eating) events that could mean extra calories. So...we’ll see!

Mine hasn’t arrived yet....I got a six week supply.  I should be able to tell by then if it works for me!  Ordered from Piping Rock, where I get my other supplements.