Honored Contributor

For good health, do not look at the RECIPES Forum

I was looking at the Recipes Forum and the recipes made me so hungry I ordered delivery of Tortellini Alfredo from a nearby restaurant. They make their own tortellini. Right now my arteries are unhappy but my stomach is smiling. 

Valued Contributor

Re: For good health, do not look at the RECIPES Forum

@Mindy D   And the" cherry on the top" is they canceled Ultra music festival! That's dessert. Enjoy!!  
( had the best fettucine Alfredo at Tony' Casa Napoli in Miami many years ago.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zaimee wrote:

@Mindy D   And the" cherry on the top" is they canceled Ultra music festival! That's dessert. Enjoy!!  
( had the best fettucine Alfredo at Tony' Casa Napoli in Miami many years ago.)

@Zaimee I used to eat there all the time. Thanks for telling me about the festival.

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I was looking at the Recipes Forum and the recipes made me so hungry I ordered delivery of Tortellini Alfredo from a nearby restaurant. They make their own tortellini. Right now my arteries are unhappy but my stomach is smiling. 

@Mindy D  Why?! Where does it say you have to eat those type meals 3 times a day, 365 days a year?  

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I go to the RF when I want to make something that's not a lot of work for a party or family thing. My husband and I do not eat much so really I could cook recipies from the forum, but I'd have a freezer full of left overs.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Mindy D  Why?! Where does it say you have to eat those type meals 3 times a day, 365 days a year?  

@Mimi 1883 It's a joke. The delicious looking recipes I saw while in the Recipes Forum made me so hungry I ordered food.  

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Mimi 1883 It's a joke. The delicious looking recipes I saw while in the Recipes Forum made me so hungry I ordered food.  

@Mindy D 

I thought it was self explanatory  and funny too!😂

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D @Starpolisher  My apologies. Obviously, I didn't read it totally. 🙄

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Kinda silly!