Valued Contributor

Food Revolution Summit! (Apr 26-May 3)

[ Edited ]

Is anybody watching?!   I love this summit.  It's the one put on by John and Ocean Robbins.

For anyone interested...

- it's free (unless you want to purchase -- otherwise, totally free to listen in)

- they release new interviews everday and usually show replays after summit is

complete

If you google it, you can see the various speakers and topics.

Yesterday had discussions of Alzheimer's and mental illness.  Today was anti-cancer. Each day is usually a different topic.  Tomorrow is weight management.

Hope.you enjoy!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Food Revolution Summit! (Apr 26-May 3)

Hi @Julie_23 , I'm watching!  I missed the last two replays from yesterday 😭.  I will do better about watching the timelines for them. I, too, love this FREE summit!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

Is anybody watching?!   I love this summit.  It's the one put on by John and Ocean Robbins.

For anyone interested...

- it's free (unless you want to purchase -- otherwise, totally free to listen in)

- they release new interviews everday and usually show replays after summit is

complete

If you google it, you can see the various speakers and topics.

Yesterday had discussions of Alzheimer's and mental illness.  Today was anti-cancer. Each day is usually a different topic.  Tomorrow is weight management.

Hope.you enjoy!!

@Julie_23  Thanks for the reminder, I had completely forgotten about it. 

Trusted Contributor

I wonder where @sidsmom is?  And @pheonixbird?  I hope they are both okay, just haven't seem them post for quite a while. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I wonder where @sidsmom is?  And @pheonixbird?  I hope they are both okay, just haven't seem them post for quite a while. 

@BExplorer  I've been wondering the same thing; I miss them both.