Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I have been sick for a week. Aaaack.  Nasty stuff!  I got a flu shot, am very careful with hand washing, hand sanitizers, etc.  I believe that I got this from one of the food stores I was in. They were the only places I was in recently.  People are always coughing, sneezing, etc. and they have sick children with them-- and most of them don't seem careful at all with their coughing and sneezing!  No consideration for others!  

I tell you -- I haven't been this sick in a long time.  I still have a bad head and sinus type thing.

Be careful, everyone.  It's no joke!  

Same here, and do you find that it effects your skin? I get so dry,irradiated, burning skin especially on my face.

@goldensrbest 

That must be part of it!  My skin looks really dry and sad!  Nothing seems to help at this point. I am drinking a ton of liquids but that doesn't help either!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I worry about getting sick ,it is just me no one to help care for me,or my dogs.

@goldensrbest 

Me, too. It's just me and my golden. She just got diagnosed with vestibular disease and she keeps falling down...poor thing. I'll be sick when I lose her. My dogs have always been my everything because I don't have family...my dogs are my family.

I wish I could help you..don’t you have any good neighbors?

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I worry about getting sick ,it is just me no one to help care for me,or my dogs.

I would worry about that too.I wonder if your vet couldn’t give you the name of a rescue group that would be willing to help if you were sick.If you aren’t well will your neighbors help and check up on you?

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I would worry about that too.I wonder if your vet couldn’t give you the name of a rescue group that would be willing to help if you were sick.If you aren’t well will your neighbors help and check up on you?

The one neighbor i know ,he and his wife are older ,and health problems.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest @I am going to pray that you stay well and don’t need any help.I do think it would be good if you could arrange for someone to check in with you when you don’t feel well...I really don’t have any great ideas but I hope someone else will.