Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I worry about getting sick ,it is just me no one to help care for me,or my dogs.

@goldensrbest 

Me, too. It's just me and my golden. She just got diagnosed with vestibular disease and she keeps falling down...poor thing. I'll be sick when I lose her. My dogs have always been my everything because I don't have family...my dogs are my family.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I worry about getting sick ,it is just me no one to help care for me,or my dogs.

@goldensrbest 

Me, too. It's just me and my golden. She just got diagnosed with vestibular disease and she keeps falling down...poor thing. I'll be sick when I lose her. My dogs have always been my everything because I don't have family...my dogs are my family.

Oh my ,spirit had this in december, caused by a inner ear infection,i bet he fell 30 or more times a day, i was terrible.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee , Get you one of those lift belly things ,it helps to lift them up.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee , Get you one of those lift belly things ,it helps to lift them up.

Shop Flying Paws Large Big Dog Belly Lift - Free Shipping ...

great invention!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @goldensrbest  @deb5555 . I will get one of those for sure!

Honored Contributor

Mine are different ,but boy they really help both dog,and mom.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest 

@SilleeMee   @goldensrbest   If I lived near you I would come help you!  ((Hugs))

Honored Contributor

I have been sick for a week. Aaaack.  Nasty stuff!  I got a flu shot, am very careful with hand washing, hand sanitizers, etc.  I believe that I got this from one of the food stores I was in. They were the only places I was in recently.  People are always coughing, sneezing, etc. and they have sick children with them-- and most of them don't seem careful at all with their coughing and sneezing!  No consideration for others!  

I tell you -- I haven't been this sick in a long time.  I still have a bad head and sinus type thing.

Be careful, everyone.  It's no joke!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I used to get so sick from the flu every year, despite getting  flu shots. Sine I have been getting B12 shots and massive doses of Vit D,  touch wood, it hasn't happened to me since I began a vitamin regime

I did not just up and take vitamins, my Dr did a lab test and told me I needed them. If you are taking meds ,they can deplete your body of the vitamins you need to fight off infections and remain healthy.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I have been sick for a week. Aaaack.  Nasty stuff!  I got a flu shot, am very careful with hand washing, hand sanitizers, etc.  I believe that I got this from one of the food stores I was in. They were the only places I was in recently.  People are always coughing, sneezing, etc. and they have sick children with them-- and most of them don't seem careful at all with their coughing and sneezing!  No consideration for others!  

I tell you -- I haven't been this sick in a long time.  I still have a bad head and sinus type thing.

Be careful, everyone.  It's no joke!  

Same here, and do you find that it effects your skin? I get so dry,irradiated, burning skin especially on my face.