Honored Contributor

I have had mine for about three weeks now. It is strange how I feel I HAVE to at least make it to 10,000 steps each day.  Tonight I was walking around the house, and up and down the stairs for 20 minutes after dinner  to make to make it to  My goal today of 10,000 steps.  It sure is a motivator to get a person moving!  Just for that reason it is a good investment. 

Contributor

I totally agree.  I have had my tracker for about a year now and everyday find myself doing whatever I can to get my 10,000 steps in.  If I come up short I get aggrevated.  I love to dance around the living room to add to my step count. 

Honored Contributor

That's great.  Setting a goal and meeting it is the benefit of the tracker.  I haven't been consistent meeting my goal.  I don't do those extra steps when I see I won't make my goal.  I need to work harder at it.

Respected Contributor

I've had a fitbit for a couple years now or close to it.  Every week I say I'm going to get 10,000 steps a day for a week and I never have.  This week I have 50,000 in 5 days.  If I can keep moving for the next two days I will finally make it!  This is the closest I've been to my goal.

If I make it this week, I might just keep it up.  I agree that even if I don't make my goal, I will have did better than before having a fitbit.

My fitbit is one thing I'd have to buy immediately if it quit.  I love it!