Trusted Contributor

You're right. I'm so used to using the two of them together that that's just what I do now.

Here is info on resetting your tracker, if you need it: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker

Respected Contributor

Mine quit working (wouldn't charge) after two months....called cust. service and they had me send it back marked defective......won't buy another.

Respected Contributor

I've had 3 of them in the last year. The first one I bought quit charging after a couple of months. The second one I bought wouldn't charge at all, so I exchanged it and the 3rd one quit charging after a month. I will not own another.

Respected Contributor
I have a zip for six months and love it!
Super Contributor
I have the zip for about 2 years. My only complaint is that I have to replace the battery about every 3 months... The batteries cost about $6.00. They are suppose to last 6 months.
Esteemed Contributor

I've had a One since January and love it. Even if it is not 100% accurate, it still keeps me moving. I also have it synced to Myfitnesspal. It's especially nice if you have "friends" that you can watch. I happen to have a number, but one in particular is a fiend; I can't keep up with her but she definitely gives me motive to get up and do some more exercise.

Super Contributor
On 11/24/2014 Wsmom said:

I've had a One since January and love it. Even if it is not 100% accurate, it still keeps me moving. I also have it synced to Myfitnesspal. It's especially nice if you have "friends" that you can watch. I happen to have a number, but one in particular is a fiend; I can't keep up with her but she definitely gives me motive to get up and do some more exercise.

I have my one since january too and I absolutely love it. I have "friends" too and with the recent upgrade you can challenge people or be challenged in the daily showdown, weekend warrior etc. I don't worry whether it's 100 percent accurate though I do think it's pretty close. I just find it very motivating and the challenges especially keep me moving and that's a good thing!
Super Contributor

We've been using the Flex (Costco) for about a month now. For us, it's basically a glorified pedometer, which is good for us as we were always forgetting or losing the clip-on types. It has been a bit buggy but works well overall. We are not using the water or food logging options yet.

It tracks your arm movements. When on a recumbent, I let my Flex wrist lay in my lap to get my credit for the effort, as that slight movement counts as a step. Overall it does let me know my general amount of activity. Bottom line is that I like it.

Mine has a bit of condensation inside where the lights are. A bit troubling! - Bird

Honored Contributor

Love Motivational Quotes!!

Honored Contributor