Respected Contributor

Fitbit Charge HR is available now for $149.?? now! I'm excited!!!!

I just ordered it from Amazon and will have it Friday! Only black for now in small and large. I ordered the large. My wrist is 6.75. There will be an extra large available, but not right now.

I'm posting in case anyone has been waiting for it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fitbit Charge HR is available now for $149.?? now! I'm excited!!!!

I got sn email about it the other day, from fitbit. I'm not picking one up yet though. What I really want is the new apple watch.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I'd like one at some point. The flex is working great, so I can't justify it now.
Esteemed Contributor

I have the FLEX and I am waiting a bit to actually see it locally. I am interested and have heard great things about it. Amazon would be my first choice if I order online.

Respected Contributor

I also have the Flex. I am anxious to upgrade.
Super Contributor

On 1/14/2015 jaxs mom said:

I got sn email about it the other day, from fitbit. I'm not picking one up yet though. What I really want is the new apple watch.

I have a fitbit one and love it. Considered upgrading but decided to wait for the Apple watch too!
Respected Contributor

I really love what my Flex does. However there were too many things I didn't like that the new one fixes.

I didn't like how the band clasps on with the Flex. This band is like a regular watch band.

I didn't like not having a watch on because I didn't want to wear the flex and a watch. This one is also a watch.

I didn't like not being able to see actual numbers of steps without getting on your computer or into your phone.. I think that is the biggest NOT like. This one has a step read-out.

I couldn't remember to put the Flex in sleep mode. This one is automatic.

I didn't like taking the capsule out to charge it on the Flex. The charger on this one just plugs into it.

The Charge fixes all these issues, plus has even more features. I don't care about changing the band color. I always want black anyway.

Honored Contributor

The watch thing doesn't bother me since you're supposed to wear the flex on your non dominant hand anyway. I always wear my watch on my dominant hand.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I've had it a day and a half now. I really love it so far. The band is much softer than my flex. I also love the traditional watch buckle. I really like having the watch feature and I can see all the reading without getting on my phone or computer.

I also really like that it automatically knows when you are sleeping too. The times were perfect.

I have synced it to my phone and I can get my updates on my phone. BUT, the only con I can see right now is that I can't get the caller ID to work on it. However, I'm pretty sure you have to have Bluetooth on all day to have it working. Bluetooth wears down my phone battery fast, so I don't really want it on all day anyway. That was one thing I didn't think about. So I don't think I'll mess with getting that working, at least for now.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had my Charge since before Christmas and I love it. Got it in the slate blue color. So much better than having to keep track of the fitbit one that would fall off my clothes or I would throw it in the washer.